Availability of data for financial services is key to unleash the potential of Artificial Intelligence technologies: the INFINITECH project, lighthouse EU H2020 project, approaches application deployment by leveraging on testbeds and sandboxes. The session will explore the importance of data-driven AI for the financial sector by comparing the highly innovative and revolutionary world of Fintech companies with Financial Institutions, conservative and resistant to digital transformation and technology disruption. The session will cover topics related to Open Innovation Hubs and acceleration programs, to highlight the importance of innovation and the opportunities of Fintechs. Moreover, the scope of the Whitepaper of the Task Force “AI and Big Data for the Financial Sector” will be presented, emphasizing market trends, vision, and the innovation impact of novel technologies on the financial sector. The session will end showing real-life scenarios from the Banking Sector.
- Infinitech impact and the mapping with the task force objectives
- Flagship project results and impact
- The role of sandboxes and testbeds
- Fintech perspective on innovation
- Open innovation hub and VDIH
- Findings of the AI Hub and the relation between Banks and AI
- Banks real applications and scenarios
- Cross-available solution for the banking sector
The AI Hub led by ABI Lab will bring valuable insights from the banking sector and more specifically the most important areas for R&D in Italian Banks.