Jobs Posted on the Whova Community Board of ACOEP Scientific Assembly
If you know anyone in the job market, feel free to share with them
Emergency Medicine Physician Attending Physician
Atlantic Emergency Associates Situated in Atlantic County NJ, AEA is a private democratic ER group staffing 3 ERs for Atlanticare Regional Medical Center.
ED Nurse Practitioner
Atlantic Emergency Associates Situated in Atlantic County, NJ, AEA is a private democratic group staffing the 3ERs of Atlanticare Regional Medical Center.
MEDS Great location in Grand Island, NE. Three shifts per day. Epic documentation. Hospitalist 24/7 Part of larger system (CHI)
BRC Provide consultation services to the legal industry. Must have three years trauma experience, be board-certified and possess an engineering degree in mechanical or biomedical engineering preferably. We will consider chemical electrical and civil engineering as well.
Northeast Emergency Medicine Specialists We are the only democratic group in Connecticut. We are looking to hire as we expand into two new hospitals. We offer full benefits, retirement, and partnership tract. We currently cover four hospitals in the Hartford/New Haven area and expand to six in January. Central Connecticut offers great standard of living, top schools, beaches, wineries, hiking, 90 minutes to NYC and Boston. Great team of docs eager to keep expanding.
The Permanente Medical Group We are hiring!
The best kept secret in Northern California: Come for the COMMUNITY, stay for a stable CAREER, reward yourself with the best COMPENSATION package, and marvel at the culture of CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT that provides the kind of CARE you would want for your family.
* Community: The Sacramento Valley is within an hour of the Bay Area, Tahoe and Napa. Join a close knit group of physicians with very low turnover. We staff two large EDs with a diverse practice that includes urban and suburban settings, academic affiliation with two local medical schools and residency at UC Davis.
* Career: We promote career development and encourage to docs to follow their passion in and outside of medicine. Our docs are leaders in international disaster relief effort, research, EMS and ED innovations. We support career longevity with many practice options, fair and flexible scheduling and an innovative assignment system that allows for predictable and sustainable shift caps.
* Compensation: A total compensation package close to 500K. This package includes a comprehensive retirement plan that is second to none in Emergency Medicine. Retire at age 60 with VIP health benefits and unheard of retirement income.
* Continuous Improvement: We are always innovating to provide world class care, improve efficiency and improve physician and staff morale. Which has been instrumental during covid. It's a fun and exciting place to work!
* Care: We provide world class evidence based care and set community standards with an integrated health system that allows for next day follow up. Come and leverage a half a century tradition of group excellence and collegiality to provide the best care possible.
Please email Sarah Heringer for an interview, with our chiefs of the Roseville and Sacramento ER and please send your CV to Sarah.email@example.com.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Sarah Heringer, DO
Kaiser Sacramento/Roseville Emergency Department
Emergency Medicine Physician
Jersey Community Hospital Rural Emergency Department looking for full or part physicians in small but growing community. Near a metropolian area but a country life style is also available
Emergency Medicine - Houston
Core Clinical Partners We are adding to our EM physician team. Three facilities varying in annual volume from 10 to 20k per year.
All campuses are no wait ERs.
Emergency Medicine - Louisiana
Core Clinical Partners St Francis Hospital 50k Annual Volume 36 Hours Physician coverage 48 Hours APP coverage Scribes Provisional Level 3 Trauma Center