Jobs Posted on the Whova Community Board of Africa Fintech Summit - Cairo 2021
If you know anyone in the job market, feel free to share with them
Business development manager
Sharkclicks identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts. ... Communicating new product developments to prospective clients. Overseeing the development of marketing literature. Writing reports.
Sharkclicks Build android app for fintech startup
**Financial analyst** Vacancy in a leading investment holding company
**What are your responsibilities?**
● Analyze and evaluate our existing and potential/ targeted projects within business development function
● You will be responsible for financial performance analysis, reporting and forecasting, budgeting, long-range planning, as well as on-going projects and analyses contributing to key operational decision-making
● You will have to use different financial tools and methodologies in order to assess new opportunities and to provide valuable business insights and financial recommendations.
You will also have complete freedom in exploring your own ideas and pitching in new projects that you feel are relevant and beneficial to the company.
● Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business administration, or Economics with Honors degree (‘good’/GPA: 3.0 or better) or a related technical degree
● 1+ years professional experience in financial modeling, budgeting, valuation, presentations, long-range planning and periodic reporting
● Strong analytical skills
● Business oriented
● Strong interpersonal negotiation skills
● Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal in both Arabic and English
● Proficiency in Microsoft, and excellent use of Excel formulas
● Experience in investment banking, equity research or related fields
● Experience in healthcare field
● Good connections with startups community; venture capitals, incubators for startup
● Fair legal experience
We offer a highly competitive salary, and other excellent benefits including healthcare. This is your opportunity to develop a rewarding career in a unique, passionate, and fast paced environment, work hard, have fun, build cool projects and successful investments!
If interested please send me your CV
Multiple positions (tech and business)
MoneyHash Check the link
Country Manager Egypt
dLocal What does dLocal do? dLocal is the #1 payments leader focused on emerging markets and helps some of the best companies in the world expand in emerging countries. Global brands such as Amazon and Zara rely on us to increase conversion by eliminating complexity and managing their payments expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it simple and risk-free for our client partners to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
What’s the opportunity?
Lead dLocal’s strategy and partnerships in Egypt in order to enable local payments processing for international merchants.
TeamApt TeamApt is Nigeria’s largest merchant acquirer offering payment and banking services. We are focused on facilitating financial services for the next billion Africans, one that creates financial happiness for everyone. Today, more than 14 million Nigerians use our services monthly as we continue to scale to economically empower the underserved and put them on a path to become the next generation of middle-class Africans. We are in search of experienced developers to join us on our journey.