Jobs Posted on the Whova Community Board of ALCA 38th Annual Conference "Time to Shine"
If you know anyone in the job market, feel free to share with them
Premier Care Management of Georgia Looking for energetic, smart, and compassionate professionals interested in joining a team in Georgia that is making an impact in the lives of seniors and their families. Training available.
Dot Cares Experienced Geriatric Care Manager in NYC. Per Diem as needed.
Accountable Aging Care Management Full-time Care Manager, serving clients and their families.
Aging Life Care Manager
Silver Wings Care Management Aging Life Care Manager
HOURS A full-time position with some flexibility. The right candidate must be available to work some weekends, holidays or “on-call” as necessary for client safety. Hours will increase as case load increases.
COMPANY Silver Wings Special Needs Travel is a stable and growing care management company with nearly 17 years history of success in Florida, US and Internationally. Our mission is to bring quality of life and peace of mind by providing outstanding care solutions that support the immediate needs of the elderly, chronically ill, otherwise challenged; their families; and the surrounding community through competency, compassion, responsiveness and professionalism.
EDUCATION Masters in Social Work or RN, CMC Preferred
Eligible for certification by the National Academy of Certified Care Managers Require at least 5 years of RN experience in eldercare, LPN must have at least 10 years of experience in eldercare, a ARNP, Director of Nursing or Charge Nurse experience preferred. All must have 2 years of experience in Care Management, Social Work or Hospice is preferred. Candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills. A candidate must be a seasoned geriatric care specialist and have experience working with individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or forms of dementia.
Experience with Jewel Code Care Complete or similar Care Management Programs preferred
*Full Job Description available upon request*
Jewish Family Service of the Cincinnati Area To perform intake and ongoing care management for clients of the Vital Support Center within the context of the philosophy and mission statement of Jewish Family Service.
· Provides information and referral assessment for all callers, intake function for all Vital Service prospective clients, and ongoing care management for eligible clients of the agency.
· Provides information and referral to clients who do not have a funding source for work within Jewish Family Service.
· Maintains a direct caseload of Vital Service clients. Conducts interviews of referred clients and completes all applicable paperwork.
· Orients clients to Vital Services program services and activities; recommends services as appropriate.
· Determines client needs and makes appropriate linkages to services. Maintains coordination of services.
· Develops client’s service plan in collaboration with client.
· Maintains client records. Completes and maintains all necessary documentation.
· Maintains regular contact/interaction with client, and other parties in order to coordinate services. This may include home visits, meetings at community locations, in-office meetings, phone calls, and/or transporting clients to and from meetings when appropriate.
· Participates in assuring compliance to all in-house, local and oversight program regulations.
· Performs intake and fulfillment for Vital Service financial assistance. This may include coordination with other community agencies, businesses/companies, landlords, etc.
· Participates in in-services, local conferences and workshops.
· Performs other relevant duties as necessary.