Jobs Posted on the Whova Community Board of Cincy WITCON 2022: EXHILARATE
If you know anyone in the job market, feel free to share with them
Pinnacle Solutions Group Hybrid - Application Development and/or Data Engineering
Have the flexibility to work with technologies you are passionate about. Pinnacle offers generously funded world-class training, employee stock grants, 401K, health/dental/vision insurance, personal time bank, company funded life insurance
Positive and collaborative work culture Open book financial management Lifelong learning Entrepreneurial spirit Coding hobbyist Consultant centric Honest & Integrity Consistent winner of best places to work Growing company
Come be apart of a culture where your contributions are valued, appreciated and rewarded
- Collect, analyze and document user requirements; - Design, modify, develop, support and install software applications; - Participate in software validation process through development, review, and/or execution of test plan/cases/scripts; - Lead and manage projects for one or multiple software applications or developments; - Create software applications by following software development lifecycle process, which includes requirements gathering, design, development, testing, release, and maintenance; - Communicate with team members regarding projects, development, tools, and procedures; - Utilize skills in development areas including object oriented programming (C#), databases (SQL), Model, View, Controller (MVC), Entity Framework (EF), and web applications (ASP.NET); - Provide end-user support including setup, installation, and maintenance for applications released; and - May lead software development project
Software QA Test Engineer
- Work closely with developers and end users throughout the software life cycle to ensure that applications meet the needs of the users; - Perform testing using a variety of test methodologies, including manual, exploratory, and automated testing; - Create and maintain test cases, test plans, and other documentation for projects; - Participate in constructive peer review of test cases; - Identify and report software defects and inconsistencies; - Review, analyze, and supplement requirement specifications, and ensure 100% test coverage; and - Help facilitate execution of acceptance test scripts by end users.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years of experience in software testing, preferably in an agile-like environment; - Experience writing and executing manual testing for complex software applications; experience in automated testing is a plus! - Experience communicating and working within cross-departmental teams consisting of software developers, department leads, and end users; - Excellent computer skills; - Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication skills; and - Experience in the regulated healthcare industry is a plus!
Ability to influence and cultivate strong relationships with key business stakeholders and executives in the organization
Experience with research, data analysis, facilitation, and strategy
An understanding of the software development lifecycle
Desire to support and connect in community
Comfortable with design thinking, agile approach, and rapid iteration
Integrate business requirements into design
Prepare/facilitate research, card sorting, user surveys or heuristic evaluations
Create sketches, wireframes, prototypes, site-maps, user flows, personas, and scenarios to drive decisions, facilitate understanding, and reach consensus
Drive usability testing with design mockups and functional prototypes
Direct functionality, content, and navigation as part of project scope and phasing
Collaborate with all levels of the organization to define, conceptualize and design user-facing applications
Integrate business requirements into design
Nice to Have
Degree in UX Design, Human Computer Interaction, or Information Science
7+ years in a commercial software development environment experience
Competency in the agile application development process
Understanding of front-end development process
Understanding of front-end development technologies
Thick-rimmed glasses from Warby Parker
Senior UX Designer
- Lead and influence business-wide discussions relative to current user experience projects and the future direction of design and user experience; - Demonstrate a strong understanding of Agile / Lean UX methodologies; - Quickly and iteratively create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups with detailed and scalable visual design specifications for web and mobile interfaces throughout the design process; - Leads research and evaluation of emerging design, technology, industry, and market trend; - Lead the design planning and strategic phases of a project. Proactively pitch new CX ideas backed by strong, well-articulated rationale; and - Independently deliver design solutions for problems of large scope and complexity. Work through ambiguity, and adapt your approach to meet the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, or related field; or, relevant certification or equivalent work experience; - 9+ years of product or service design experience, especially in B2B environments; - Any previous experience to define, develop and document UX design and interaction requirements; - Highly analytical aptitude and proficient using data analysis; - Exceptional communication, and presentation skills with demonstrated ability to lead and innovate across teams and organizations; - Experience mentoring other user experience professionals; - Demonstrated experience using strategy to solve complex problems; - Demonstrated ability to influence and lead projects from concept to delivery and ongoing improvement; - Portfolio demonstrating user experience activities, processes, and deliverables; - Strong understanding of analytics, target measurement and online/offline channel engagement attribution models; and - Advanced skill with design tools, such as Sketch, Invision, Adobe CS, etc
Knowledge of the Application Development Life Cycle
Hands on experience developing automation scripts
5+ years test automation including planning, analyzing, designing and executing test cases utilizing a variety of frameworks/tools (Cucumber, Selenium, QTP, RubyMine etc.)
5+ years software testing experience
5+ years in SQL, data validation
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Strong requirements analysis skills
Demonstrate experience writing test cases and test plans
Demonstrate experience with 1 or more QA tools – HP Quality Center, QSP, or Jira
Strong interest in mentoring others
Alignment with Ingage culture
Desire to support and connect in community
Participate in the design and execution of functional, UI and regression test suites based on client requirements
Deliver solutions to complex test design and execution needs
Design quality assurance processes to satisfy project needs and timelines
Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders
Establish a strong relationships with the client’s project team and stakeholders
Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of quality assurance best practices
Nice to Have
Experience with SEVERAL QA tools – HP Quality Center, QSP, Jira, or other
1+ years of software development or business analysis experience in addition to the QA experience
Experience with performance, stress, or load testing
Experience in black box testing
Experience mentoring junior testers and working with diverse populations
Experience working with outsourcing models/coordination with client and team members
Basic understanding of consulting business model
7+ years software testing experience
- On-premise servers running Microsoft technologies such as: - SharePoint - Teams - Exchange - IIS Web Servers - SQL Server - Active Directory (DNS, DHCP, GP, etc.) - System Center - Azure Infrastructure and Applications, including Office 365 technologies (such as Exchange, SharePoint, etc.); - VMWare infrastructure in both Cincinnati as well as in our International datacenters; - Storage network both onsite and globally using EMC and Pure Storage; - Backup operations using CommVault; SDWAN with SilverPeak; - Manages and monitors all installed systems and infrastructure for the organization to be in line with company guidelines and SOP’s (standard operating procedures) - Installs, configures, and tests operating systems, application software, and systems management tools - Ensures the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability - Evaluates the existing systems and provides the technical direction to IT support staff - Plans and implements system automation as required for better efficiency - Collaborates with other IT Professionals to ensure high-quality deliverables within organization guidelines, policies, and procedures. - Traditional Windows Server administration; and Dell and CISCO UCS Server hardware.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or a related field; - 1+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure; - Problem-solving and analytical skills; - Strong documentation skills; - Time management skills; - Desire to learn and grow, with a solid foundation of experience; - Aptitude to manage many different servers, applications, and priorities effectively; and - Ability to communicate effectively with peers, end users, and management
- Engineer security solutions without oversight and collaborate with multiple departments; - Analyze security systems and seek improvements on a continuous basis; - Research vulnerabilities, perform vulnerability scanning, and mitigate threats; - Develop security best practices and policies for the organization; - Document new processes, cross-train coworkers, and assist employees on security-related matters; - Provide security awareness training and testing for employees to verify proper security protocols are being followed; - Staying current with cybersecurity knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and participating in professional organizations; - Performing cyber security incident response, and remediation activities; and - Facilitate access reviews of company data and revoke inappropriate/overprovisioned access in order to drive least privilege access.
- Require at least a bachelor’s degree preferably in Information Technology; - Require a minimum of at least 2 years of experience in implementing Information Security solutions; - Understanding of security best practices and how to implement them at a business-wide level; - Experience with managing, configuring, and deploying enterprise-grade security solutions in some of the following: - SIEM - Privileged Access Management/Identity Access Management/Multifactor Authentication - Endpoint Detection & Response - Network Access Control - Cloud based architecture such as Azure/AWS - Active Directory - Soft skills including excellent communication skills, critical thinking skills with the ability to solve problems as they arise, and ability to prioritize projects; and - Basic scripting skills, such as PowerShell/Python scripting.
Automation Software Test Engineer
- Perform automation testing to web-based applications; - Maintain existing automated testsscripts; - Implement, design and develop solutions to automate most manual testing preparation; - Create, execute and maintain test automation scripts; - Write comprehensive test cases and test plans; - Identify, document and track bugs, as well as perform regression testing once resolved; and - Work in an agile environment and understand agile methodologies
- 1+ years of automation testing and/or software development; - Experience with black and white box testing; - Experience with Jenkins is a plus!; - Experience with automation platforms like Selenium, Katalon Studio, TestingWhiz, HP UFT, Test NG or TestComplete; - Experience with programming languages such as Java, Python, Ruby, HTML5, CSS or C#; - Experience in testing responsive web applications and APIs; - Experience querying databases to test data centric features; and - Strong analytical, organizational, time management, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- User account administration for network, e-mail, and other applications - Provide support to end users on company provided equipment and software applications including computer hardware, peripherals, mobile phones, computer operating systems, and office applications - Research and resolve technical problems of equipment and software applications - Respond to tickets, telephone calls, e-mails, and requests for technical support - Document, track, and monitor problems to ensure timely resolutions - Testing of new technology and applications
- Associate degree in Information Systems, Information Technology or other IT related field - 1 year of experience in a Help Desk or IT Support type role - Experience with PC Equipment, Active Directory, Office 365, Adobe products, and other cloud-based applications a plus
Business Analyst - System Validation
- Assist business users in defining user requirements and configuration specifications for regulated activity performed in third-party software applications; - Assist business users in developing and executing acceptance test scripts for third-party software applications; - Write Validation Plans and Summary Reports for validation projects conducted for third-party software applications; - Proactively maintain in-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements and manage 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance Assessments for each regulated third-party software application; - Coordinate with vendors and/or service providers contracted to perform validation activities to ensure compliance with Medpace SOPs and regulatory guidance; - Provide guidance as needed to ongoing risk assessments and/or ensuring procedural controls are in place to mitigate risk and maintain compliance; - Conduct internal reviews of validation projects for both third-party and custom systems to ensure compliance with Medpace SOPs and regulatory guidance; - Assist in gathering evidence during sponsor audits and regulatory inspections
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field; - Proven ability to manage projects. - Excellent communication skills, and ability to foster and maintain relationships with non-technical business users; - Excellent writing skills; - Competent in eliciting requirements from non-technical domain experts; - Knowledge of system validation and software testing methodologies (experience in pharmaceutical GxP environments is a plus!); - Knowledge of risk management strategies, and adapting testing strategy accordingly
Business Analyst - Software Development
- Document, design and implement internal business system processes; - Design and plan the process for the development and implementation of system enhancements and/or the introduction of new systems/applications; - Troubleshoot and resolve any issues that may arise during the development process, and propose solutions to ensure the end deliverables meet the needs, objectives and timelines of process owners; - Identify and coordinate process owner reporting and data analytics needs; - Review current and proposed business systems for potential process development and re-engineering, with a goal of improving system effectiveness, efficiency and quality; - Participate in business strategy discussions and present pros and cons of new systems and/or major enhancements to senior management; and - May be responsible for other projects and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science, or information systems; - 2 years of experience in a Software Development environment; - Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies, systems and processes; - Demonstrated business acumen; - Excellent project management skills; and Strong understanding of application programming, database and system design
Sr. Network Engineer
Total Quality Logistics (TQL) About the role: As a Senior Network Engineer on TQL’s IT Infrastructure Team, you will be joining a close-knit group of Network and Server Engineers in a fast-paced, high growth environment. Our Senior Network Engineer contributes to the strategic vision, are forward-thinking and act as lead contributor in the architectural design, planning, testing, deployment and validation of technology solutions
What’s in it for you: - Competitive salary and benefits package - Independence to accomplish goals and requirements with minimal oversight - Paid relocation to Cincinnati, OH - Advancement opportunities with structured career paths - Reimbursement for continuous education and technical training - TQL's IT Team offers a hybrid work environment with the ability to work remotely 10 days per month - We win wherever we go - Voted a Computerworld Best Places to Work in IT
SR. SOFTWARE ENGINEER - $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
Total Quality Logistics About the role:
As a part of our Application Development team, you will focus on software engineering while helping enhance our in-house developed IT solutions. You will be joining one of our Agile Scrum teams responsible for developing web-based versions of our core applications, as well as identifying opportunities to trial and deploy new applications and tools to help keep us on the cutting edge of transportation technology.
What's in it for you: - Competitive base salary and benefits package - Paid relocation to Cincinnati, OH - $5,000 signing bonus - Advancement opportunities with structured career paths - TQL's IT Team offers a hybrid work environment with the ability to work remotely 10 days per month - Access to the latest emerging technologies through Microsoft partnerships and Pluralsight subscriptions - Reimbursement for continuous education and technical training - We win wherever we go – Voted a Computerworld Best Places to Work in IT
Total Quality Logistics (TQL) About the role: As an Enterprise Architect at TQL you will be part of the newly created team that is supporting the transformation of Enterprise Technology through the establishment & application of Enterprise Architecture practices including architectural patterns, styles, principles and technology roadmaps to deliver on business objectives for TQL.
What’s in it for you: - Competitive base salary and benefits package - Paid relocation to Cincinnati, OH - Advancement opportunities with structured career paths - TQL's IT Team offers a hybrid work environment with the ability to work remotely 8 days per month - Access to the latest emerging technologies through Microsoft partnerships and Pluralsight subscriptions - Reimbursement for continuous education and technical training - We win wherever we go – Voted a Top Workplaces USA (2021, 2022) and Forbes America’s Best Employers (2022)
Total Quality Logistics (TQL) About the role:
As a Product Owner for TQL, you serve as the voice of the customer to guide development teams in building software capabilities with the highest business and customer impact. You represent the needs and priorities of the organization, prioritize and manage the product backlog, and guide continuous product improvements through feedback from stakeholders.
What’s in it for you: - Competitive base salary+ bonus structure - Paid relocation to Cincinnati, OH - Independence to accomplish goals and requirements with minimal oversight - Advancement opportunities with structured career paths - Reimbursement for continuous education and technical training - TQL's IT Team offers a hybrid work environment with the ability to work remotely 10 days per month - We win wherever we go - Voted a 2019-2021 Computerworld Best Places to Work in IT
PRODUCT ARCHITECT - $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
Total Quality Logistics (TQL) About the role:
As a Product Architect at TQL, you will be responsible for helping our Software Development teams create and maintain software products by providing technical guidance, leadership, coaching, and recommendations based on your experience. In addition, you will identify opportunities to keep our products on the cutting-edge of technology and the transportation industry.
What’s in it for you: - Competitive base salary + aggressive bonus plan - Paid relocation to Cincinnati, OH - $5,000 sign-on bonus - Advancement opportunities with structured career paths - TQL's IT Team offers a hybrid work environment with the ability to work remotely 10 days per month - Access to the latest emerging technologies through Microsoft partnerships and Pluralsight subscriptions - Reimbursement for continuous education and technical training - We win wherever we go – Voted a 2019 - 2021 Computerworld Best Places to Work in IT
As a Software Engineer working on the Application Security Team, you will focus on API and application development that centralize, standardize and streamline application security decisions across all teams. You will work closely with the rest of our IT Security team to meet corporate security goals. You will work in conjunction with, and often ahead of, other Agile Scrum Teams to create a runway of secure development across the enterprise. You will also participate in application threat modeling exercises with our product teams to provide guidance on how to meet business objectives securely.
What's in it for you: - Competitive base salary and benefits package - Paid relocation to Cincinnati, OH - $5,000 signing bonus - Advancement opportunities with structured career paths - TQL's IT Team offers a hybrid work environment with the ability to work remotely 10 days per month - Access to the latest emerging technologies through Microsoft partnerships and Pluralsight subscriptions - Reimbursement for continuous education and technical training - We win wherever we go – Voted a 2019 and 2020 Computerworld Best Places to Work in IT
FSM C4C Solution Architect
NTT DATA Business Solutions The Solutions Architect plays a key role in shaping and delivering digital solutions for our clients on everything related to cloud for customer. The Solutions Architect will work closely with clients to understand the purpose of the project, the business benefits that will be gained, and the functionality required to make the project successful. The Solutions Architect is responsible for leading the discussions and decisions within a SAP Field Service (formerly Coresystems) and SAP SALES & SERVICE CLOUD (C4C) solution. The Solutions Architect is responsible for developing the overall technical architecture while assisting and directing the technical team in delivering the recommended solution. The Solutions Architect is involved in all phases of a project from discovery to go live; facilitating collaboration between the business and technology to ensure a clear understanding of the solution. This position can be located anywhere in the U.S. and involves up to 50% travel
Platform / Technical Skills SAP Field Service Management (CoreSystems) SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C) / Service Cloud SAP Cloud Platform Integration (SAP CPI) REST/API services Should be well aware of the S/4HANA & SAP ECC both on-premise & cloud integrations. Experience with SAP S/4 & SAP ECC a plus Experience with SAP Order to Cash (OTC), SAP Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), SAP Procure to Pay (PTP) and SAP Service to Cash (STC) a plus.
Tech Elevator The Instructor will teach technical skills and support career change among our student population. At Tech Elevator, our instructors are accomplished software developers who have a passion for sharing their knowledge and expertise with our students. We believe that a great mentor can be the catalyst for successful transformation. As such, our instructors are at the heart of the Tech Elevator experience. Teaching technical skills and supporting career change is challenging work, but when the students have a great experience and succeed in their transformation, the work is both meaningful and personally rewarding. You will have the rare opportunity to make a lasting impact on the lives of your students.
Tech Elevator Summary: The Admissions Coordinator is responsible for facilitating smooth day-to-day operations of the school while creating a positive and superior student experience from application through graduation.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Campus Management - Administrative assistance for the Team (managing contacts, meeting scheduling, event coordination) - Ownership of shipping and logistics to students enrolling nationally in remote programs - Assist staff with scheduling, general inquiries, and support requests -Monitoring the main phone line and campus inquiries
Admissions - Facilitating the admissions interview process with regards to coordination of interview schedules, assisting students with directions and answering inquiries, and maintaining status and notes in our CRM software - Submit, retrieve, and file all enrollment paperwork, ensuring compliance is met during the enrollment process - Organization of all prework materials being sent, as well as tracking of those tasks being completed by each individual student - Inventory management tracking of equipment on loan to students - Processing tuition payments, and (if needed) refunds - Answer questions or properly route questions from website contact forms - Ownership over the planning and execution of remote events, including willingness for after-hours support - Primarily responsible for Student engagement and Alumni engagement initiatives
(If applying, please note that the post indicates Pittsburgh, but this is a position for the Cincinnati campus)
Senior SAP Application Consultant - PP/QM
NTT DATA Business Solutions Act as a Senior Production Planning (PP) and Quality Management (QM) Consultant and lead on assigned SAP implementation projects.
Travel expectation: Approximately 30%
Implement the following Production Planning functionality:
Production Planning Demand Management Planning-based MRP Planning Strategies for Make-to-Stock and Make-to-Order Implementation of Requirements Planning MRP Processing Results Production Planning Master Data: Material Master, BOM, Classes, Characteristics, Work Centers, Routing, Production Resources, etc. Order-controlled Production with Production Orders Production with Process Orders, Repetitive Manufacturing, KANBAN, and Capacity Planning
Implement the following Quality Management functionality:
QM in Production- Inspection of Produced Materials both during and post confirmation, Inspection Point Processing, Defects Recording and QM Notification processing QM In Procurement – Certificate of Analysis Receipt Processing, Inspection of Procured Material, Source Inspections, Supplier Qualification (Supplier Relationship Profile), Defects Recording and QM Notification processing QM In Sales – Inspection for a Delivery, Outgoing Certificate of Analysis Processing, Defects Recording and QM Notification processing Batch Management in QM- Transfer of Inspection Results from Inspection to Batch Record Sample Management Audit Management Quality Notification Processing QM Master Data- Inspection Plans, Material Specs, Inspection Characteristics, Sampling Procedures, Inspection Methods, Certification Profiles, etc.
See full job description and requirements here: https://careers.nttdata-solutions.com/job/Cincinnati-Senior-SAP-Application-Consultant-PPQM-OH-45242/834790501/
Senior Account Executive
NTT DATA Business Solutions The Senior Account Executive works closely with marketing and the Account Executives assigned to NTT Data Business Solutions Inc. prospect accounts to create and maintain non-client accounts. The Senior AE possesses a “hunter” mentality and excels at developing and closing large, complex software license and professional services transactions. They will be responsible mainly for driving opportunities that are based on the value of SAP’s entire LOB solution portfolio: (Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service cloud and Data Cloud et. al) and SAP Business Technology Platform focusing on Analytics Cloud and Business Planning and Consolidation, et. al) and will be an expert at communicating this value in a compelling business case to customers & prospects in order to achieve assigned quotas. The Senior AE creates and nurtures executive relationships independently and leverages the Virtual Account Team to ensure success for their customers and for NTT Business Solutions.
See full job description and requirements here: https://careers.nttdata-solutions.com/job/Cincinnati-Senior-Account-Executive-OH-45242/831245701/
NTT DATA Business Solutions Utilizing a broad understanding of SAP functionality and the cross-functional and technical integration aspects, the Enterprise Architect will collaborate with NTT DATA Business Solutions (NDBS) and customer project resources to find the best holistic solution for the customer and project. The Enterprise Architect has knowledge of and access to all available NDBS resources and will utilize the resources to bring the right skillset to the project. This position works closely with the project manager, engagement director and consultants to design and evaluate feasibility of proposed solutions in the context of project budget, risk and time line. The Enterprise Architect also participates in functional QA reviews of projects. Travel Expectation: Up to 100%.
See full job description and requirements here: https://careers.nttdata-solutions.com/job/Cincinnati-Enterprise-Architect-OH-45242/799918401/
Delivery Manager, AMS
NTT DATA Business Solutions The Application Management Services (AMS) Delivery Manager (ADM) is responsible for leading one of our functional teams to provide AMS services across our customer base. In this capacity, the ADM is responsible for leading a team of both onshore and offshore team members, managing US-based employees, achieving AMS performance objectives, leveraging defined processes, leading one or more critical AMS processes, and contributing to AMS revenue.
A successful Delivery Manager will (a) be both people and customer oriented who is passionate about leading and delivering terrific service to our customers and mentoring our people to be their best; (b) be able to quickly earn and keep the trust of their team, their management, and their customers; (c) operate effectively in a process-centric model leveraging key performance metrics to continually improve process performance, (d) collaborate well with other leaders to achieve AMS and Managed Services goals, and (e) be focused on the success of our business.
This role has a billable expectation of 70% (as a functional consultant).
See full job description and requirements here: https://careers.nttdata-solutions.com/job/Home-based-Delivery-Manager%2C-AMS-CA/838865301/
Senior SAP Application Consultant - FICO (Low Travel)
NTT DATA Business Solutions SAP FICO functional consultant in Application Management Services (AMS). A successful candidate will have strong SAP FI and CO skills, strong knowledge of finance and accounting business processes, experience providing SAP application support/management, strong analytical, problem solving, and customer service skills. The candidate will be able to juggle competing priorities, meet commitments, and bring energy and a strong willingness to learn. The candidate will also work well within a team environment yet be a self-starter and leader to accomplish their own work. The candidate should have in excess of 5 years of SAP FI and CO experience and a solid understanding of the integration points across SAP solutions. The successful candidate will join an energetic team serving more than 200 customers in a variety of SAP solutions. Open to travel up to 30% of the time.
Position Requirements/Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) in Accounting, Finance or related field 5+ years of SAP FI and CO experience with understanding of the integration points with other SAP modules OR Master’s degree and 3 years of experience Experience in multiple, full lifecycle SAP implementations Appropriate attire required at all internal and external client site locations 2 years leadership experience on SAP implementation projects or production support Experience configuring multiple SAP modules OR experience across multiple industries 2 years integration experience with other process areas Must meet or exceed itelligence general consulting competencies of Personal Skills, Methodical Skills, Business Skills and Leadership.
See full job description and requirements at: https://careers.nttdata-solutions.com/job/Home-based-Senior-SAP-Application-Consultant-FICO-%28Low-Travel%29-CA/838865801/
Outbound Sales Demand Specialist
NTT DATA Business Solutions The Outbound Sales Demand Specialist works within assigned territory, industry, or accounts to develop qualified sales leads through cold calls, email, and other outbound sales activities. This role includes proactive prospecting, sourcing contacts for targeted accounts and reaching out to introduce our solutions and services. The Outbound Sales Demand Specialist works closely with field Account Executives to schedule discovery calls, qualify and move the prospect to an opportunity. Requires application of in-depth knowledge of SAP and NTT DATA Business Solutions software and services along with the ability to probe for business challenges, uncover needs and foster future engagement with a field Account Executive. Position Requirements/Qualifications:
A minimum of 2-4 years of inside sales or equivalent sales experience working with clients. Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience. Experience using CRM and Marketing automation systems. Strong attention to maintaining accurate contact and opportunity management in these systems. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams. Excellent presentation and verbal/written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills, working effectively with wide range of people at all levels. Highly goal oriented, focused on achieving/exceeding expected results. Strong focus on customer satisfaction and dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers. Ability to manage multiple functions simultaneously and work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Exercises initiative, does not wait for direction to take action.
See full job description and requirements here: https://careers.nttdata-solutions.com/job/Cincinnati-Outbound-Sales-Demand-Specialist-OH-45242/838555201/
NTT DATA Business Solutions Candidate can be located in any U.S City and should be open to travel up to 100%
The NTT Data Business Solutions Project Manager is responsible for managing the successful project delivery and customer satisfaction to Field Consulting clients. Plans, directs, and manages delivery of client SAP implementation projects; reviews project proposals to determine scope and goals, project time frame, funding limitations, and procedures for accomplishing project goals and objectives; develops and maintains project plan and timeline, issues, assignments, documentation and other project communications; prepares weekly project status reports; directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget; reviews project status with project personnel and modifies schedules and plans as required; monitors project results against project scope; directs the development of quality assurance test plans, customer acceptance test plans and conference room pilot test plans.
Requirements/Qualifications Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) in Information Technology or related field of study is required for this position 5 years of experience (OR Masters and 4 years exp) as a Project Manager on ERP implementations, which must have included 4 years cross-functional SAP implementation management experience a. Across the entire application
b. For multiple, full lifecycle implementations
c. In various industries.
Ability to lead strategic workshops with clients. Strong project management skills
Preferred Requirements Advanced degree Project Management training and certification
See full job description and requirements here: https://careers.nttdata-solutions.com/job/Cincinnati-Project-Manager-OH-45242/815761301/
Senior SAP Application Consultant - FICO
NTT DATA Business Solutions Candidate can be located in any U.S City and should be open to travel up to 100%
**this position is not open to sponsorship**
Act as Senior Finance & Controlling (FICO) Consultant and lead on assigned SAP implementation projects, who will Implement the following FICO functionality:
FI – Core (GL/New GL/AR/AP) CO – Core (Cost Center, Internal Order) Fixed Assets Parallel Accounting/Document Splitting Profit Center and Segment Accounting Core ERP Planning and Budgeting Product Cost Controlling Profitability Analysis Project Systems Cost Controlling Investment Management Reporting Tools (Writer, Painter, Query)
Position Requirements/Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) related to finance and/or accounting, such as a degree in finance, accounting, or a related field of study; 5 years of SAP Finance & Controlling project implementation experience OR Master’s degree and 3 years of experience 2 years integration experience with other process areas 2 years leadership experience on SAP implementation projects Experience configuring multiple SAP modules OR experience across multiple industries Experience in multiple, full lifecycle SAP implementations
See full job description and requirements here: https://careers.nttdata-solutions.com/job/Cincinnati-Senior-SAP-Application-Consultant-FICO-OH-45242/812515601/
Senior SAP Application Consultant - MM
NTT DATA Business Solutions Position Description:
Act as Senior SAP MM Consultant and lead on assigned SAP implementation projects. Implement SAP MM functionality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Client Deliverables Document client MM requirements and map to appropriate SAP solutions; Configure the SAP MM solution and perform initial testing; Identify system functional gaps which will require system enhancements/customization; Test the SAP solution for accuracy and fulfillment of MM requirements; Train users in master data management, new business processes, transactional activity, and report execution; Support end users during hyper care immediately after go-live for the new SAP MM solution; and Collaborate internally with other team members on continuous improvement.
Internal Deliverables Support presales activities and team with proposal development and assure Request for Proposals responses are in line with SAP MM solution; Serve as escalation point for MM support service; Act as liaison between offshore technical SAP consultants and customer; Provide oversight and advisory services in the SAP MM solution, working with other colleagues, as necessary; Mentor colleagues working with the SAP MM solution.
See full job description and requirements at: https://careers.nttdata-solutions.com/job/Cincinnati-Senior-SAP-Application-Consultant-MM-OH-45242/821432901/
Data Modelor at ADM (Fortune 50)
ADM ADM is seeking a Data Modeler who can partner with Solution Leads and Global Process Owners to understand comprehensive business processes, strategy, standards and source systems in order to develop their data and analytical solutions. Communicate Data and Analytics (DnA) capabilities with DNA Leadership, Portfolio Office and Transformation Office to ensure requests are captured and treated in accordance with the IT operating model, demand management processes and delivered in alignment to DNA’s data and application strategies. The Data Modeler designs, implements, and documents data architecture and data modeling solutions, which includes the use or relational, dimensional and NoSQL databases. - 5 years of hands-one relational, dimensional and/or analytic experience - Experience with data warehouse, Data Lakes and enterprise big data platforms - Bachelors or related experience
Data Analytics Consultant
SEI Job highlights
Qualifications • As every project is different, an SEI Consultant must be adaptable and comfortable with unexpected situations • An SEI Consultant must be at ease with ambiguity because although a client knows that a problem exists – they need SEI to figure it out and drive a solution • Data Strategy and Governance • Database Architecture and Development • Have experience understanding and solving real business problems • Solid writing and speaking skills to support data storytelling • Ideal candidates may call themselves Data Engineers, Data Scientists and Analysts and Data Governance professionals • Experience with statistical and mathematical modeling, artificial intelligence and machine learning software and methods • Specialization in architecting enterprise solutions with visualizations and data-discovery tools such as Tableau, QlikView, Spotfire, Amazon Web Services, Cloud, Salesforce • Technical capabilities that include designing scalable data architectures, solution performance tuning, and hardware sizing • Experience and knowledge of programming and scripting languages, such as , Python, Java, C#, PL/SQL, R and SAS • Experience and knowledge of relational and dimensional database structures, theories, principles, and practice used in data warehousing and analytics solutions • Experience managing, populating, and querying database technologies including RDBMS, NOSQL, and big data platforms and experience working with these technologies’ ecosystems • Demonstrated business and technology acumen • Proven track record of delivering results • Experience working with and/or leading a team • Ability to work independently • Ability to work across industries, roles, functions & technologies • Positive can-do attitude • A curiosity for new technology • Authorization for permanent employment in the United States (this position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship) Responsibilities • Reporting and Data Visualization
Data & Analytics Consultant https://g.co/kgs/AmFjZC
Experienced Business & Technology Consultant
SEI Job highlights
Qualifications • As every project is different, an SEI Consultant must be adaptable and comfortable with unexpected situations • An SEI Consultant must be at ease with ambiguity because although a client knows that a problem exists – they need SEI to figure it out and drive a solution • Demonstrated business acumen • Proven track record of delivering results • Experience working with and/or leading a team • Ability to work independently • Ability to work across industries, roles, functions & technologies • Positive can-do attitude • Authorization for permanent employment in the United States (this position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship) Responsibilities • Agile Transformation and Delivery
Experienced Business & Technology Consultant https://g.co/kgs/FPkEVG
Technology Enablement Consultant
SEI Job highlights:
Technology Enablement Consultant https://g.co/kgs/4E9AvD
Predictive Analytics Data Scientist
Great American Insurance Company Join our Business Data & Analytics department where our modelers work with our Business Units, our Data Engineers, and our Project Managers to develop and implement actionable insights from our data. Our ideal candidate possesses intellectual curiosity, strong technical ability, excellent problem-solving and communication skills, as well as the ability to lead and influence within a collaborative team-oriented environment.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
Performs analytical tasks which are of a mathematical and quantitative nature.
Develops statistical models based on analysis of internal/external data and other pertinent information.
Participates in discussions with Business Units to develop requirements and clarify customer expectations.
Acquires and manipulates data (including big data) to create clean, reproducible datasets suitable for predictive modeling.
May include working with big (telematics, etc.) and/or unstructured (text, etc.) data.
Documents and verifies the factors used in related computations.
Creates visualizations to facilitate communication of analytics insights to end users and non-technical audiences.
Assists project team with developing implementation plan, testing, and training.
Builds working knowledge of company operations, systems, and analytics methodologies.
Interacts with other Great American shared service divisions such as IT, Legal, Claims, and others.
Security Engineer II
Path Forward IT Path Forward IT (PFIT), a Blue Alliance company, is a national IT services provider with origins in healthcare IT. Since 2002, Path Forward IT has been troubleshooting, architecting, migrating, protecting, and securing IT environments for healthcare practices and businesses across a multitude of high-impact industries. At Path Forward IT, we are looking for the right person to fill the role of Security Engineer II.
As a member of our Security team, a Security Engineer II is responsible for serving clients’ across the U.S. The role of Security Engineer II is part of a specialized team, which maintains the security of Path Forward IT (PFIT) and client systems by focusing on real time event monitoring, managing security solutions, and incident response. This individual showcases the ability to prioritize effectively by understanding and utilizing our internal ticketing system, ConnectWise.
IT Business Analyst II
Western & Southern Financial Group You will collaborate with stakeholders to identify business and stakeholders requirements, as well as identify the solution that will deliver the maximum value.
Cyber Security Software Engineer
Western & Southern Financial Group Works closely with Identity & Access Management (IAM)team to develop, build and deliver future strategic state IAM solution to the Enterprise.
Manager - Data Management
Western & Southern Financial Group Support the Data Platform Management team within IT. Responsible for the ream that manages ETL, MDM, BI and analytics platforms as well as cloud based data lake.
CoStrategix This Solutions Architect will consult with clients in both business and technology dimensions and translate between them as needed. This person will participate in strategy sessions, workshops, and discussions to apply a strategic problem-solving framework in context of a customer to create technology solution roadmaps.
Job Responsibilities Create architectural solution blueprints that solve business problems while providing direction for technical implementation. Work with Engineering/development teams to deliver a comprehensive digital solution based on the blueprints. Identify the architectural scenarios (such as security, performance, scalability, cost of operating, etc.) that address business needs and incorporate them into the design and implementation. Research and assess various technologies that can be used together to solve a business problem. Build quick proof of concepts where needed to reduce the uncertainty of a technical solution. Assist with estimating projects, project break down structure, and provide inputs to proposals sections from an engineering point of view. Set and enforce architectural and implementation standards. Confirm architectural compliance through code reviews where necessary. Apply Cloud, data, and architecture best practices to conform with enterprise standards of our customers. Provide Devops support for solutions including CI / CD pipeline on the Cloud, code configuration, automated testing, and deployments to improve time to market. Apply Agile development principles and participate in sprints with developers to implement the solution. Design, implement, and maintain automation platforms and tools, including Ansible Tower, Azure, ARM, Terraform Enterprise, Azure DevOps, and GitHub Actions. Assist in Cloud administration and IT administration as needed.
If this sounds like an exciting role where you can succeed and grow, please get in touch. - We look forward to meeting you!
DATA INTEGRATION SR ANALYST
ADM Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) has embarked on an Digital transformation! As a part of this transformation, we know that data is at the center of everything that we do. We are seeking a dedicated professional to help take us to the next level of our data migration and business transformation journey. The ideal candidate will help execute the Data Migration processes based on our existing playbook and provide insights to improvement in Data Deployment services. Expertise in SAP and understanding the business process and data structure for multiple SAP Business End-To-End (E2E) Process areas is highly important in this role! Job Responsibilities:
Coordinate the end-to-end design, development, test and execution of conversion objects for SAP Data Migration Review conversion functional and technical design and assist with testing of conversion programs Support Data Deployment Analysts with execution of Data Quality Action Plans. Execute data load activities and manage error resolution Drive defect resolution related to Data Migration Engage in development of data definitions, functional designs, technical designs and mapping documents to support hand off to Migration Developers Support data validation activities to ensure consistent and accurate conversion to SAP Work with Solution Delivery team to assure Solutions are clearly defined in Functional Design Documents and Data Mapping/Conversion Rules
Position Requirements: 5+ years’ experience as Data Analyst/Consultant 5+ years’ in and SAP Implementation Functional understanding of SAP in multiple data areas Educational Requirements: 4-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
ADM Under general supervision engineer, implement, and maintain effective methods to protect ADM systems and data. Use and establish procedures to consistently build and deploy secure solutions, such as security tools and business systems. Collaborate with IT, and other business functions to provide recommendations of operational and technical solutions to enable the business and maintain the security posture to appropriate risk levels. Must display Passion and interest in Information Security and draw recommendations based on real world experience! Job Responsibilities:
Designing, building, deploying, and administering complex security tools. SIEM Administration, including complete log source lifecycle management. Keeping informed of emerging solutions and security capabilities to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks. Interface within the broader Information Security function to help craft and implement security improvements. Anticipates problems and identifies long-term implications of decisions and actions. Job Requirements:
5+ years’ experience in Information Security, including experience with security principles, controls, and defense-in-depth techniques. Solid understanding and direct experience in SIEM, Microsoft AD and GPO, Networking, Linux, and Windows. Experience developing Standards and Operation Procedures for security tools, processes and software. Must demonstrate a passion for Cyber Security.
Bachelors’ degree or equivalent work experience. Current holder of Security Certifications and Information Technology Certifications. Security project management experience.
ADM This role will be primarily responsible for maintaining and providing day to day production support of our Azure ecosystem for a number of business critical interfaces. This will include troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and working tickets in our enterprise ticketing system. This role will also include integration development activities in support of various enterprise initiatives to enhance existing interfaces, integrations, and to support new functionality needed by the business.
Job Responsibilities: Responsible for daily monitoring and support of production Azure interfaces Work in our ServiceNow ticketing system to ensure business critical issues are quickly and appropriately addressed Fulfilling bi-annual Risk and Control requirements (including SOX compliance tasks) Pull teams together to appropriately troubleshoot and determine root cause for production issues Work closely with technical and functional teams to understand business requirements and plan solutions in line with Azure best practices and development activities Non-project demand build requests Leverage and promote application integration strategies, standards, guidelines, patterns, and conventions set forth by Architecture Opportunity to get involved in large-scale project work Required Skills: Experience in a support role, and has understanding of ITIL best practices Strong communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate and work across multiple teams. Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills and ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly Basic understanding of cloud technologies and security best practices Basic understanding of application integration approaches and practices
ADM We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Data and Analytics team as a Tableau Developer, focusing on building Analytics solutions and platforms supporting our large-scale business transformation across our global business units and functions. Partnering with our businesses, you will work with large data sets, design metrics, develop data models and drive business cases that will empower our business growth, operational efficiency, and customer relationships. As a key member of our D&A team at ADM, you will have the opportunity to make a difference to our business by building impactful solutions and delivering results through a variety of exciting and challenging projects.
As a member of the Data & Analytics Organization, a Tableau Developer will be responsible for developing and delivering numerous dashboards for various areas of Marketing and other Digital needs to provide visual value into our Data Science and Analytics competency. The analyst will become the “dashboard guru” and act as a go to person for all dashboarding questions. The analyst will maintain in-depth knowledge of the tool and all the new features as they become available. The analyst is also responsible for doing ad-hoc analysis on large sets of data and provide results/findings to the business owners or management team.
Job Requirements: 2-4 years of experience developing on the Tableau with Salesforce CRM experience. Required Skills Passion for data, reporting, and Visualization Experience with Tableau Analytics is must Passion to learn new tools and technologies such as Tableau Analytics Experience with scripting tools like Python, JavaSript, JSON etc Experience with databases and writing SQL (Oracle, MySQL etc ) Experience with visualization tools like Tableau, Qlik, spotfire or similar tools
Global Technology Sr Salesforce Developer - (CI/CD build)
ADM The Global Technology Development Organization is aligned within the enterprise process framework to the Accountable Executive/Global Process Owner (AE/GPO) organization for the purpose of business technology strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management. As a member of the Global Technology Organization, a Salesforce developer will be responsible for technical architecture, configuration, and custom development on the Salesforce platform. Responsibilities include translating technical requirements into working solutions, leveraging out-of-box functionality where possible and extending the platform with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components, and data integrations, as required. Salesforce developer will also assist in project scoping and documentation. Strong experience using devops/CICD tools (e.g., Gearset, AutoRabit, Copado)
Job Requirements: 2+ years of experience with Build & Deploy Automation tools leveraging Salesforce 5+ years of experience developing on the Salesforce platform. Experience with interfacing and collaboration with ERPs preferred. Knowledge of Salesforce solutions and how they interact with Prospect to Cash Processes: Sales Management, Contracts, Price and Quote Management, Order Fulfillment Management, Billing Management, Accounts Receivable, Customer and Distribution. Experience with dealing with key integration areas with Master Data Management to enhance the CRM environment. Minimum of one full-lifecycle Salesforce deployments. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent with a minimum 3 years of job experience in IT.
Security Architect - Applications (Remote from USA)
ADM The Application Security Architect will be responsible for creating and executing the process, procedures and tooling of the application security program. This is a leadership, as well as hands-on, role requiring an application security professional who has a proven background in application development and coding experience, combined with an understanding of Information Security and Secure Coding / Secure Software Development principles. As the Application Security program is built, this role will be responsible for driving the buildout of standards and collaborating with the Business Units to implement those standards and tools. Job Responsibilities:
Develop and implement the application security program in-line with industry best practices and compliance globally. Serves as the highest level technical architecture expert for software development / infrastructure teams at the program level. Produce key performance indicator (KPI) metrics and trending as well as general reporting for the application security program. Work with multi-functional teams and leadership to build, execute, and develop an Application Security maturity roadmap. Translate technical vulnerabilities into business risk terminology for business units and recommend corrective actions to customers and project stake-holders. Assist application development teams with on-boarding into application security testing solutions. Provide guidance on secure application coding practices conducted by other technical teams. Demonstrate and teach best practices for secure application development Perform security assessments of existing architecture and make security recommendations for new deployments.
Bachelor’s degree in related field with 5+ years’ experience. Experience building an application security program in-line with industry best practices and compliance globally. Solid understanding of application security principles.