Jobs Posted on the Whova Community Board of ICTforAg 2022
If you know anyone in the job market, feel free to share with them
CATI Call Supervisor
Mobile Accord (GeoPoll) GeoPoll, the world’s largest mobile surveying platform working in emerging markets, is looking for CATI (Computer Assisted Telephone Interviews) Supervisors based in Port of Spain, Trinidad. This position will be responsible for the Supervision of staff and data collected for GeoPoll’s active food security panel.
decentralised finance (blockchain) developer
tun yat Scope of Works:
1. Identify a lending protocol and programming language that is compatible with a de-fi currency.
2. Design and create a logic and process work-flow for delivering de-fi with a switch mechanism.
3. Setup a digital profile for each unique user. Data points provided by the Aggregator.
5. Setup a Data Management tool and related algorithm functionality.
6. Research, Design and Identify and Propose hedge mechanisms.
7. Plan, Design, Program and Run a fun Test Case scenario.
8. Provide regular monthly and quarterly narrative technical reports documenting key insights, challenges and learning.
Earth Analytics India Lead the Soilify Partnership! We are making use of geospatial data to mesure regenerative agriculture, making it investable for carbon and conservation finance investors
Program Manager -Market Systems Development and Agriculture, Kadugli- Sudan
Mercy Corps Job description available at website link
Agritech innovation hub To fundraise a minimum of 6000usd to help us develop a mobile app to curb food losess that contribute to 1.3 billion tonnes annually that result to hunger. The App will provide info. or essentially bridge information gaps across the horticulture value chain that have resulted to food insecurity and significant losses in incomes especially in the horticulture sector. we have a developer in mind hugo ltd but anyone interested in developing is equally welcome.. the features of the App will be discussed further to the developer however the app will host info on post harvest management and service providers in related sectors and available markets for processors and consumers.
Agribusiness Community Manager
Union Farms of Africa (UFA) Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts Respond to customers in a timely manner Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams Liaise with Development and Sales departments Respond to customers in a timely manner Build relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends