Jobs Posted on the Whova Community Board of LGT Summit Conference
If you know anyone in the job market, feel free to share with them
Momentum Mechanical Momentum Mechanical has an exceptional opportunity for a Construction Accountant to establish themself as a decisive member of the Management Team. Strong potential for personal growth for a self-driven accountant who has aspirations of advancement into a Controller position. The job description and qualifications are attached.
Momentum Mechanical is located in far East Fort Worth. The perfect candidate would be someone who has worked either for a small to medium sized construction company as an Office Manager/Administrator, or as a Project Accountant for a large construction company. We’re looking for an individual who has a strong accounting background, plus exposure (a good basic knowledge) to a very diverse set of skills including the following – credit & collections, HR, payroll including payroll tax returns, job costing & budgeting, contract administration, and risk management. A strong desire to learn and grow.
Interested candidates should email resumes to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Construction Accountant Resume’. Paper copies can be mailed to the address below. Please no phone calls.
Applicant must agree to submit to a personal Credit Report, Drug Screen, and Background check.
Human Resources Business Partner - Positions: 1 in Arlington, TX and 1 in Glendale, CA
4Over SUMMARY: The Plant HR Business Partner is responsible to guide, administer, and manage human resources services, policies and programs at plant level. This position consults with plant, operations and corporate human resources leadership on organization design and human resources initiatives as well as provides workforce analysis and planning.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Leads and plans recruiting activities and coordinates all stages of the hiring process including approvals for job openings, reviewing and screening applications, conducting interviews, post offer/pre-hire process and onboarding employees.
• Manages employee relations at plant level to address employee conflicts and completes effective, thorough and objective investigations as required. Work with plant management to administer employee discipline or corrective action when needed. Escalates incidents to Corporate HR as needed.
• Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to Plant leadership including Leads, Supervisors, and Mangers.
• Manages leave of absence process for site including designating leave type, track documentation, send applicable notices, and follow up as needed.
• Understands and interprets policies and procedures in the employee handbook and other state/federal laws to guide plant leadership. Assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures at plant level.
• Manages local HR activities such as new hire orientation, processing employee documents, open enrollments, and implementing training and development programs for hourly employees.
• Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
• Maintains human resource information system records, compiles and analyzes reports from the HRIS.
• Prepares for internal and external audits ensuring that required posters are in place, the HRIS information is accurate, and that
Accounts Payable Manager / Senior Accountant
Inovar We are currently seeking a Accounts Payable Manager / Senior Accountant with experience in the manufacturing industry. This position reports to the Corporate Controller and is responsible for full cycle accounts payable as well as payroll processing for multiple entities. This role requires management of a high volume of transactions with accuracy and timeliness as well as communicating and collaborating with our suppliers and with the various departments in our organization. This position is ideal for someone that is very organized and detail-oriented and works well in a fast-paced environment.
Lane Gorman Trubitt Senior Auditors are given a wide variety of diversified assurance assignments, working toward full engagement responsibility as an in-charge (Senior). This involves supervising the workflow of any Staff on the engagement. Performance is judged based on the quality of work, application of accounting knowledge, and ability to meet time and budget constraints.
Lane Gorman Trubitt Responsible for organizing and analysing clients' tax data for the accurate, timely completion of simple to moderately complex individual, corporate, partnership, S-Corp, and trust tax returns. Senior I accountants typically have a minimum of 2 years of public accounting experience in a Tax department.
Tax Staff I
Lane Gorman Trubitt Responsible for organizing and coordinating clients' tax data for the accurate, timely completion of individual tax returns and simple-to moderately-complex corporate, partnership, S-Corp, and trust tax returns. Staff II accountants typically have a minimum of one year of public accounting experience in a Tax department.