Jobs Posted on the Whova Community Board of The Twenty-ninth Annual California DWC Workers’ Compensation Educational Conference
If you know anyone in the job market, feel free to share with them
Workers' Compensation Consultant
DIR/DWC - Subsequent Injuries Benefit Trust Fund Under the general direction of the Supervising Workers' Compensation Consultant (SWCC), the Workers' Compensation Consultant is responsible for the case management of their files.The Subsequent Injuries Benefits Trust Fund (SIBTF) is growing and we are developing a claims team geared towards strategic planning with case management efficiency as a focus. We are interactive in the employee participation of how that happens. Our SIBTF team consists of claims professionals that are driven to succeed in the fast moving, and growing, program that we work in.The incumbent will work in an air conditioned high-rise building with elevator access as well as natural and artificial lighting. The incumbent will be expected to work 40 hours per week in an office setting equipped with standard office equipment. *16 Hours per week of telework is considered after training.*You will find additional information about the job in the *Duty Statement.*
Veloci-Docs, LLC Veloci-Docs seeks a Brand Ambassador to promote our innovative document review software in California.
Thanks to the recent changes to the CA Med-Legal Fee Schedule, those seeking QMEs and AMEs are incurring millions of dollars of $3/page surcharges. And this is happening for no good reason but for the fact that most don't think about something as simple as document review software.
Veloci-Docs has created document review software that will literally pay for itself based on its ability to identify and hide duplicate and blank pages from the document sets being submitted for QMEs and AMEs. Reducing those page counts to eliminate duplication and redundancy means savings for users which translate directly to the organization's bottom line.
We have the solution to the problem; we just need a bigger megaphone in CA to spread the word. Come help us do exactly that!
This is a commissions based position with uncapped potential income. You cut a large cut from whatever you sell. However, this is not a salaried position. Only the confident, hard working sales person need apply. For the right person, this is exactly the right job for you.
Dixon Cooper Brown Seeking WC defense attorney. Remote, in office, or hybrid. Family friendly, flexible, great environment, staff and other attorneys ( :) ). https://www.linkedin.com/hiring/jobs/2946292378/detail/ Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Law Office of Joseph Richards, P.C. Who likes meeting people who need help navigating complex legal issues? Hold strong when the law and facts support your position.
Medical Software Engineer (remote, hybrid, in-person)
Cedaron Medical Our engineering team writes cutting edge, web-delivered specialty software for healthcare. If you want to work for a profitable, growing company where you won’t get gobbled up anonymously in a large corporation, Cedaron might be the place for you.
This position is full-time and comes with a comprehensive benefits package. We’re located in the college town of Davis, California; you have flexibility to work at home or come to the office.
* * RESPONSIBILITIES * *
- Create and troubleshoot modern web applications, including front-end and back-end implementations.
- Follow established application server API standards, and extend them when necessary.
- Use a relational database programmatically and interactively to support application development.
- Collaborate with colleagues and customers to define and prioritize new application features and enhancements.
- Provide Tier 3 customer support for application functionality issues.
- Manage online software development activities across all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure.
- Collaborate with development team, lead architect and the president to determine technical direction and approach to system design and implementation.
- Provide ongoing project plan/status reporting for use by account managers, clients and management.
* * QUALIFICATIONS * *
- Minimum 3-5 years’ engineering experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with object oriented design
- Knowledge of web security including OWASP
- Experience with cloud technologies a plus
- Good understanding of HTTP, REST, Windows Services, and Transact SQL
- Understanding of architecture and development methodologies of n-tier systems
California Workers Compensation Claims Specialist II -Work from Home
Nationwide Insurance $2500 SIGN ON BONUS
This individual will manage California specific Worker's compensation claims with a varying degree of complexity for all Nationwide channels; inclusive but not limited to: Agribusiness, Standard Commercial, and Excess & Surplus. Members are unique in that they can be commercial business owners, farms, small businesses, or amusement parks.
2-5 years of works compensation, or work loss claims experience. Demonstrated experience navigating/managing California Worker's Compensation claims. Concrete examples of customer service expertise. The ability to juggle multiple competing priorities simultaneously. Strong written & verbal communication skills. The Nationwide Values at the forefront of their work.
As a Claims Specialist, you’ll investigate and handle medical and/or loss-of-time workers compensation claims from multiple states to determine compensability, entitled benefits, average weekly wage and benefit rate according to applicable state workers’ compensation statute. We’ll count on you to promote and provide exemplary customer service. Key to success will be your ability to establish timely and appropriate case reserves aligned with Best Practices and manage claims to appropriate resolution. You’ll also communicate frequently with customers, injured workers and medical providers.