Jobs Posted on the Whova Community Board of Washington State Association of School Psychologists Fall Conference
If you know anyone in the job market, feel free to share with them
School Psychologist (FT & PT 2021-22 school year)
Seattle Public Schools We have several openings for the 2021-22 and the 2022-23 school year.
You can contact Lauren Nget, School Psych Team Lead, at the email listed in this post for more info.
Renton School District 0.5-1.0 FTE available. Must be able to work on-site and meet state vaccination requirements. No remote work.
School Psychologist (.5 FTE Leave Replacement)
Bellingham School District Candidates at this time will be considered for a .5 FTE leave replacement position which will occur during the 2021-22 school year. Salary is prorated. For best consideration please apply right away.
Please feel free to email me directly with any questions about the position!
School Psychologist (FT or PT 2021-2022)
Seneca Family of Agencies Interested in working in public schools but want to explore options that are outside of the typical district position? Seneca Family of Agencies is a non-profit organization that partners with public charter schools to provide services that build their capacity to meet the diverse academic, behavioral, and social-emotional needs of students in the Puget Sound Region.
Our team serves elementary, middle, and high schools that range in location from Tacoma, to South King County, to Seattle. We have an open position for an in-person school psychologist (full or part-time) to join our team as early as THIS school year! Feel free to post questions here, or reach out directly to Anna Casey, Lead School Psychologist, with any questions! (contact info included in this post)
ESD 113 School Psychologist
Capital Region ESD 113 The ESD 113 is seeking school psychologists with leadership skills and a passion for providing service equity to students in our rural districts. We're located in Tumwater, WA and provide services for districts from White Pass to the Olympia area and out to the Pacific Coast.
Our school psychologists, SLPs, and OTs enjoy 4-day work weeks (M-Th, 8.75 hrs/day, 148 days/year), a supportive work environment, and making a positive impact for students in the districts we serve.
We're working on growing our team as we expand to meet the needs of students in more of the districts in our region. Contact me or stop by our booth at the conference for more information or just to say hello.
Enjoy the conference!
Steve Bigelow Senior Director of Special Education
Richland School District 1. Assist building staff with informal evaluation and prevention strategies for students prior to formal referrals to Special Programs.
2. Coordinate the psycho-educational evaluation process of students referred taking into account the characteristics of diverse populations.
3. Summarize evaluation findings in a compliant and thorough written “Evaluation Report.”
4. Conduct the periodic re-evaluation of students in a Special Education program (at least once every three years and as determined necessary by IEP teams).
5. Arrange student placement in special education programs with teachers, principals, parents, Special Education administration, and students when appropriate.
6. Support behavioral intervention building teams.
7. Provide interventions and mental health services to develop social skills using evidence-based strategies.
a. Provide a continuum of mental and behavioral health services, including individual and group counseling, behavioral coaching, positive behavioral supports, and parent education.
b. Facilitate the design and delivery of curricula to help students develop effective skills, such as self-regulation, planning, organization, empathy, social skills, and decision making. Develop and implement behavior change programs at individual, group, classroom, and
d. Evaluate evidence-based interventions to improve individual student social, emotional,
and behavioral wellness.
8. Consult with community-based resources to help improve student learning and mental health
9. Work directly with children, teachers, administrators, and families to develop individualized, classroom, and school-wide interventions for learning and adjustment from preschool through high school.
10. Collaborate with teachers, parents and administrators to find effective solutions to learning and behavior problems. (Please see job list for full description)
Kennewick School District We will have 2 positions available for the School Psychologist role in the 2022-2023 school year. both are full time and continuing contracts.
PT & FT School Psychologists
Granite Falls School District WORK FROM HOME two days per week, commute against traffic the other three. We will have 2.4 positions available for the School Psychologist role in 2022-23 school year. Currently in need of .4, possibly more for 2021-22
Northshore School District Northshore SD is seeking a full time School Psychologist at the elementary level. Please contact Julie Trembath-Neuberger, Special Education Director at email@example.com for more information.
Nampa School District 1 full time and a .5 position available, separate salary schedule for psychs, benefits