Jobs Posted on the Whova Community Board of YMCA Campfire Conference 2022
If you know anyone in the job market, feel free to share with them
Association Day Camp Director
YMCA of Northern Utah The Association Day Camp Director is responsible for all operations and staff of the Association Day Camp’s programming.
Youth Development Director
YMCA of Wichita Falls This position supports the work of the Wichita Falls Y, a leading non-profit, charitable organization committed to strengthening community through youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. Under the direction of the Youth Development Executive Director, the Youth Development Director is responsible for leading the development and operations of the Before & Afterschool and Day Camp programs. The position will focus on building relationships in the community, increasing enrollment in all program areas, developing new programs, supervising part-time staff, and managing department budget.
The Youth Development Director is the face of our youth programs and interacts with members daily - great interpersonal skills are a must!
Youth Development Administrative Coordinator
YMCA of Wichita Falls With general supervision from the Executive Director of Youth Development, the Youth Development Administrative Coordinator performs day to day processing of paperwork and receipting functions for the Dillard Early Learning & Youth Academy Branch. This position is also responsible for all food program compliance and oversees the day-to-day operations of the food program. Exempt, benefits eligible.
Child Care Director
Family YMCA of Emporia-Greensville Under the direction of the Program Director, and consistent with the Christian mission of the YMCA, the Child Care Director is responsible for overseeing the programs and services in our Child Care Department, including Before and After School, Teen After School, and Summer Camp.
Executive Director of School Age Sevices
Ozarks Regional YMCA RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead area program directors by providing leadership and support through strategic program delivery and curriculum building, quality and safety standards.
• Collaborate with center and site leadership to ensure excellence and consistency in service.
• Champion program curriculums, development of staff, and set annual standards that achieve programmatic outcomes that are reviewed and verified through audits, surveys, and on-site visits.
• Ensure compliance with state licensing requirements and grant requirements.
• Serve as a model and advisor to outlining school age sites in association in regard to curriculum and program standards as well as serve as Executive leader and mentor for Childcare cabinet for the association.
• Maintain an environment supporting revenue generation to advance mission, vision, and programs, while managing expenses to ensure expected net is achieved.
• Foster a strong relationship with Springfield Public Schools and ensure high quality programming.
• Develop and maintain relationships with diverse community leaders as a basis for financial development and identification/implementation of responsive programs for communities served. Work with social, civic, and local organizations to develop partnerships, where appropriate, to cultivate and/or utilize volunteers.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Proven ability to deal effectively with people at all levels of responsibility and strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to take initiative, be flexible, use sound judgment, and work harmoniously with others.
• Possess exceptional communication and organizational skills that will serve all subordinates, teammates, and supervisors.
• Lead and participate in recreational activities which may include running, throwing, and kicking.
YMCA Camp Kitaki YMCA Camp Kitaki is seeking a youth development professional to provide leadership to our educational and enrichment activities throughout our programs. Join a dynamic team and create impactful experiences for youth and families in our Outdoor Education partnerships with schools, along with our overnight summer camp programs. Teach and develop young adult role models to deliver high impact experiences for participants throughout our water front, swimming pool, makerspace, high ropes course, and more!
YMCA Camp Kitaki is a branch of the YMCA of Lincoln, NE operating on 200+ acres in the Platte River valley near Louisville, Nebraska. At the forefront of innovative and impactful programming, Camp Kitaki serves over 2500 campers annually in our overnight summer programs, and hosts over 30 schools for outdoor education experiences in the spring and fall. Learn more about Camp at ymcacampkitaki.org and apply at ymcalincolnjobs.org.
Youth Programs Coordinator
Gaston County Family YMCA Full time hourly position with benefits. Coordinator will assist directors and executives, and oversee daily "on the ground" operations of camp and afterschool operations.
Vice President of Child Care
YMCA of the Virginia Peninsulas Providing leadership for the camp, child care, preschool and childwatch program participant experience.
Franz Ross YMCA - YMCA of Southwest Florida Before and After school enrichment and Day camp director.
Program Coordinator Quality Operations
YMCA of Memphis & the Mid-South Work with a dynamic youth development team in a growing YMCA association to impact children and families. The Program Coordinator Quality Operations works within a centralized youth development structure to oversee school-aged, school based before and after school sites and select summer camp location.
To oversee the entire operation of Dining Services at Camp Winona. This includes the planning of meals, ordering of food, preparation, service, storage, supervision of kitchen team and sanitation.
Experience in institutional or food service setting.
Desire to work in the food service area.
Knowledge of standards of food preparation and serving, storage of food, and kitchen procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Knowledge of current health and safety laws and practices is essential.
Knowledge of and experience in preparation of special dietary foods including vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, dairy free and nut free.
Knowledge of food service sanitation.
Background check and drug test required.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
Food Service: 3 year (Preferred)
Camp Winona YMCA Title: Program Instructor
Pay: $10 Hourly OR $350/week + housing and utilities.
Food provided when serving guests
Classification: Full Time Season
Dates: Starting now to June or August to November (Ask about Summer camp in-between)
Reports to: Camp Director, Program Director
General Function: Under the supervision of the Camp Director and Program Director, the Program instructor is responsible for the oversight of all programmed activities including but not limited to assisting with staffing, promoting and implementation. Instructors are responsible for the maintaining of program areas and equipment. Program Instructors are active learners. Camp offers numerous experiences in education, recreation, and hospitality. The position with offer a strong skill building experience.