Android Mobile Software Engineer
(part-time or full-time)
Whova revolutionizes event engagement and attendee networking by providing the Whova mobile app and services to support many events, conferences, expos etc. globally everyday. Whova is a fast-growing company with strong technology in big data analysis and mobile app services, and we are backed by Venture Capital and seasoned angel investors in Silicon Valley as well as government funding. We have many customers in America, Europe, Asia, etc., and the app has been used in prestigious and famous events including more than 30 TEDx events, more than 50 entrepreneur centers in universities in the US, corporations / business conferences and expos, national associations, academic conferences, meetups and networking events. Checkout our video and testimonials for more details.
If you are pursuing a fast growing career path, and passionate about creative thinking, design, and app building, please consider joining us at Whova.
- design and build advanced app for Android platform
- collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- come up with new ideas, creatively think and improve existing features in the app
- work on improving the usability, and general reliability of the app
- continuously thinking, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- passionate and responsible executor
- programming experience in Java, Python
- experience with Android app development
- experience with Database, Web framework, third-party libraries and APIs preferred
- Bonus points for
- Python, MySQL
- Linux operation