Whova is seeking an experienced and creative Product / Content Marketing Manager with 2-4 years of experience. Only candidates with portfolios will be considered.
Whova provides an all-in-one event management solutions including a mobile event app to support conferences, expos, tradeshows, networking and business events. Whova is a fast-growing company with customers in more than 50 countries
Whova is proud to be a winner of the San Diego Business Journal’s the Best Places to Work in San Diego in 2016 and 2017, two years in a row.
- Contribute to overall B2B product marketing and content marketing that helps lead generation, sales conversion, and customer retention
- Create content for websites, blogs, newsletters and other related materials
- Produce sales collaterals and other related materials
- Create product videos (with freelancer)
- Polish messages to users of the Whova products
- Measure the content effectiveness
Necessary Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree + 2-4 years of working experience in content marketing and product marketing
- Strong writing ability
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Self-driven, organized, and able to work efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
What we offer
- Full-time: base salary + benefits
- Fast growing career potential
- Fun, upbeat, and collaborative working environment
- Resume and cover letter
- Your marketing portfolio (we will only reply to candidates with marketing portfolio)
- Please include websites, blog or news articles, e-books, sales collaterals, or any other content
- Clearly label which part was done by you if it was a team effort
How to Apply?
Send your resume and marketing portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org , we’ll be in touch with you soon.