We are looking for an experienced content marketing specialist who is a self-starter with a love of writing to help us generate creative and engaging content for our main channels which include: our blog, website, emails and more.
Whova provides an all-in-one event management solutions including a mobile event app to support conferences, expos, tradeshows, networking and business events. Whova is a fast-growing IT company with customers in more than 50 countries. We are proud to receive the San Diego Business Journal’s 2016 and 2017 Best Places to Work in San Diego award, two years in a row.
How You will Make an Impact:
- Create content for blogs, websites, newsletters and other related materials
- Produce sales collaterals and other related materials
- Create product videos (with freelancer)
- Polish messages to users of the Whova products
- Measure the content effectiveness
Necessary Skills and Experience
- 2-4 years of writing experience for blogs / content marketing
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills, plus outstanding interpersonal, organization and follow-up skills
- Ability to learn and adapt well to changing priorities, deadlines, and directions
- Self-driven, organized, and ability to work efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
What You will Gain
- Full-time: base salary + benefits
- Fast growing career potential
- Fun, upbeat, and collaborative working environment
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related field
- Resume and cover letter
- Please submit portfolios including marketing contents you generated (websites, blog or news articles, e-books, sales collaterals, or any other content). Only candidates with portfolios will be considered.
How to Apply?
Send your resume and marketing portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org , we’ll be in touch with you soon.