Whova has supported over 6,000 events in 83 countries and has benefited millions of event attendees. We’ve been growing at 2-5x every year and expanding rapidly.
The Whova app has the highest ratings among all the event apps in both the App Store and Google Play and has won Event Technology Awards in 2016 and 2017. Besides the app, Whova provides all-in-one event management software including online registration and various event management tools.
Whova spun off from a top research group at UC San Diego in 2013 and is backed by venture capital in Silicon Valley. The founding team consists of successful serial entrepreneurs who have experiences in building successful companies.
We are looking for talented Data Analysts who will help get insights from data in order to improve our products, marketing, and sales.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Responsible for analyzing large data sets to develop custom models and algorithms to drive business solutions.
- Provide analytical support to product development for better user experience and drive product growth.
- Build complex data sets from multiple data sources in different departments.
- Conduct advanced statistical analysis to determine trends and significant data relationships.
- Design and implement data analytics framework to support cross-functional teams across the company
- B.S or M.S in related fields with 2+ years of related experience
- Deep knowledge and a solid background in statistics, data mining, and data engineering.
- Proven experience working with statistical languages and tools such as R and Python.
- Strong intellectual curiosity about the product data and analytical results.
- Ability to analyze and interpret the results from product experiments
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
What You Will Gain:
- Full-time: base salary + benefits
- Fast growing career potential
- Fun, upbeat, and collaborative working environment
How to Apply?
Send your resume and marketing portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll be in touch with you soon.