This is a full-time in-house position located in San Diego, CA. Whova, Inc revolutionizes event engagement and attendee networking by providing the Whova event management software and services to support events, conferences, expos globally everyday. Whova is backed by Venture Capital in Silicon Valley as well as US government funding, with customers in America, Europe, Asia, etc.
This position will assist Office Manager and Human Resources through a variety of tasks. This position is ideal for someone who is looking for a career path that offers a future in Human Resources.
Whova has been named as one of the Best Places to Work in San Diego in 2018. Three years in a row after receiving it in 2016 and 2017.
Whova also won the Fastest Growing Private Companies award from the San Diego Business Journal in 2018.
- Support operations by performing employee-centric HR administrative tasks including onboarding, benefits and referral programs, compliance activities, and policy maintenance.
- Support recruiting-related tasks including posting jobs, cold calling and phone screening potential applicants, performing background checks and scheduling interviews.
- Support employee training as required.
- Perform data entry, update information and run reports for Human Resources.
- Provide necessary administrative support that helps ensure a smooth and efficient business process
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Must have excellent communication skills, and be able to effectively present information verbally and in written form
- Must be self-learning, energetic, self-starting, self-managed, ethical, and have attention-to-detail, organizational, and time management skills
- Must have a strong work ethic and be success-motivated, with the commitment to work as necessary to accomplish assigned objectives successfully
- Bachelor’s Degree
Base Salary. Medical benefits, and paid sick and vacation leave after training period.
San Diego, CA
Interested candidates should supply resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, describing qualifications in detail.