This is a full-time in-house position located in the Sorrento Mesa area of San Diego, CA. Whova, Inc revolutionizes event engagement and attendee networking by providing the Whova event management software and services to support events, conferences, expos globally everyday. Whova is backed by Venture Capital in Silicon Valley as well as US government funding, with customers in America, Europe, Asia, etc.
This position will assist Human Resources and Office Manager through a variety of tasks. This position is ideal for someone who is looking for a career path that offers a future in Human Resources.
Whova has been named as one of the Best Places to Work in San Diego in 2017. Two years in a row after receiving it in 2016.
- Support operations by performing employee-centric HR administrative tasks including onboarding, benefits and referral programs, compliance activities, and policy maintenance.
- Support recruiting-related tasks including posting jobs, cold calling and phone screening potential applicants, performing background checks and scheduling interviews.
- Support employee training as required.
- Perform data entry, update information and run reports for Human Resources.
- Provide necessary administrative support that helps ensure a smooth and efficient business process
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Must have excellent communication skills, and be able to effectively present information verbally and in written form
- Must be self-learning, energetic, self-starting, self-managed, ethical, and have attention-to-detail, organizational, and time management skills
- Must have a strong work ethic and be success-motivated, with the commitment to work as necessary to accomplish assigned objectives successfully
- Bachelor’s Degree
Interested candidates should supply resume and cover letter to email@example.com, describing qualifications in detail.