HR / Administrative Assistant
Whova is hiring a full-time, in-house, entry-level HR / Administrative Assistant. A Bachelor’s degree is required (or expected in 2020 Summer).
Whova revolutionizes event engagement and attendee networking by providing the Whova mobile app and event management software for conferences and trade shows globally every day. Whova is a fast-growing software company with brand-name customers, including US-Bank, Stanford, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, Vertafore, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, etc.
We are proud to receive the San Diego Business Journal’s 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 Best Places to Work in San Diego award, four years in a row. We also won the Fastest-Growing Private Companies award in 2018 and 2019.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Responsible for human resources coordinator duties, including but not limited to employee onboarding, termination paperwork, compliance, recruiting, and benefits
- Process the day-to-day billing and invoicing
- Responsible for day-to-day office management tasks
- Perform additional duties and assignments that help ensure a smooth and efficient business process
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-disciplined, and self-learning
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced office environment with well-honed time-management skills
- Business acumen and the ability to professionally interact with people inside and outside the company
- Strong work ethic with high desire to accomplish assigned objectives successfully
- Willing to learn and constantly looking for ways to improve yourself
- Bachelor’s Degree (or expected in 2020)
- 1-2 years of working experience in administrative jobs
- Base salary, medical benefits, and paid sick and vacation leave.
- Various experiences in team building, communication, HR, accounting, and office management in a fast-growing software company
- Fast-growing career potential
- Fun, upbeat, and collaborative office environment