Whova is hiring a full-time, in-house HR /Office Administrator.
Whova revolutionizes event engagement and attendee networking by providing the Whova mobile app and event management software for conferences and trade shows globally every day. Whova is a fast-growing software company with brand-name customers, including US-Bank, Stanford, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, Vertafore, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, etc.
We are proud to receive the San Diego Business Journal’s 2016, 2017, and 2018 Best Places to Work in San Diego award, three years in a row. We also won the Fastest Growing Private Companies award in 2018.
- Responsible for HR-related duties, including but not limited to employee onboarding, termination paperwork, compliance, and benefits
- Process the day-to-day accounts payable and accounts receivable, and monthly report
- Responsible for day-to-day office management tasks
- Perform additional duties and assignments that help ensure a smooth and efficient business process
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-disciplined, and self-learning
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced office environment with well-honed time-management skills
- Business acumen and the ability to professionally interact with people inside and outside the company
- Strong work ethic with high desire to accomplish assigned objectives successfully
- Willing to learn and constantly looking for ways to improve yourself