Whova is hiring a full-time in-house HR/Office Manager (entry-level) who will also be responsible for AP/AR. 1-2 years of experience is required.
Whova revolutionizes event engagement and attendee networking by providing the Whova mobile app and event management software for conferences and trade shows globally every day. Whova is a fast-growing software company with brand-name customers, including US-Bank, Stanford, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, Vertafore, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, etc.
We are proud to receive the San Diego Business Journal’s 2016, 2017, and 2018 Best Places to Work in San Diego award, three years in a row. We also won the Fastest Growing Private Companies award in 2018.
- Process the day-to-day accounts payable and accounts receivable, and monthly report
- Responsible for day-to-day office management tasks
- Responsible for human resources administrative duties, including but not limited to employee onboarding, termination paperwork, compliance, and benefits
- Coordinate insurances, visa process, communication with other service providers
- Perform additional duties and assignments that help ensure a smooth and efficient business process
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-disciplined, and self-learning
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced office environment with well-honed time-management skills
- Business acumen and the ability to professionally interact with people inside and outside the company
- Strong work ethic with high desire to accomplish assigned objectives successfully
- Willing to learn and constantly looking for ways to improve yourself