Infographic Guide Designer
Do your friends often ask you to teach them how to use something? And you know graphic design? Then you’ve got the talents!
We are hiring entry-level Infographic Guide Designer to work on infographic product guides and product usage brochures. This is a full-time position. As an Infographic Guide Designer, you research the product functionalities and the customers. Then you draft the instructional documents that anyone can understand and thus take full advantage of our product, and design it in a professional way. If you’re passionate about writing, design, customer education, and product marketing in a fast-growing IT company, consider joining us at Whova!
Whova provides all-in-one event management solutions including a mobile event app to support conferences, trade shows, and networking events. Whova is a fast-growing software company with brand-name customers in 107 countries, including US-Bank, Stanford, Harvard, HP, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, Adidas, Godiva, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, and more.
We are proud to receive the San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in San Diego award four years in a row.
- Prepare, review, revise, and maintain infographic product guides and tutorials
- Create engaging marketing copies, blogs, newsletters, video scripts, and others
- Produce and maintain sales brochures and collaterals
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
- Managing priorities, multitasking, and delivering high-quality work
Necessary Skills and Experience
- Strong self-learning capability for a new field (software, event tech industry)
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Organized and detail-oriented, with strong time management skills
- Adaptive and having a strong work ethic
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- 1 year of off-campus working experience preferred
What You Will Gain
- Base Salary
- Health benefits package (if full-time)
- Paid holidays & vacation (if full-time)
- Fun, upbeat, and collaborative office environment
- First-hand experiences on product marketing in a high-growth tech company
- Fast-growing career potential
How to Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com