iOS Mobile Software Engineer
Whova is seeking a full-time iOS Engineer! You will join a team to deliver a best in class app to our users. If you’re passionate about iOS development and are looking for a unique opportunity to have the impact on the way people network in the numerous events, consider joining us at Whova.
Whova provides an all-in-one event management solutions including a mobile event app to support conferences, expos, tradeshows, networking and business events. Whova is a fast-growing company with customers in more than 50 countries.
Whova is proud to be a winner of the San Diego Business Journal’s the Best Places to Work in San Diego in 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019, four years in a row.
Whova also won the Fastest Growing Private Companies award from the San Diego Business Journal in 2018 and 2019.
- Build new and improved features
- Re-imagine features and come up with innovative ideas
- Collaborate with both our designers and backend engineers to go from idea to implementation
- Move the app forward rapidly, while carefully crafting the details
- Test the app thoroughly to bring uninterrupted app experience.
- Passionate about user interface and user experience
- Experience of iOS development
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Enthusiasm for collaboration with designers, server engineers, customer support, and other engineers.
Bonus points for
- Python, MySQL
- Linux operation