Marketing Assistant (Customer Operation)
We are hiring a marketing assistant to work on customer communication and various aspects of digital marketing channels such as operation, maintenance, monitoring, and analysis. You will work 20 to 30 hours per week, then convert to full-time depending on your performance.
Whova provides all-in-one event management solutions including a mobile event app to support conferences, trade shows, and networking events. Whova is a fast-growing software company with brand-name customers, including US-Bank, Stanford, Harvard, HP, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, HP, Adidas, Godiva, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, and more.
We are proud to receive the San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in San Diego award in 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019, four years in a row.
- Communicate with customers and prospects
- Perform routine maintenance and monitoring on various digital marketing channels
- Spot potential problems and report to the manager
- Perform additional duties for various marketing projects
- Managing priorities, multitasking, and delivering high-quality work
Necessary Skills and Experience
- Organized and detail-oriented, with strong time management skills
- Proactive and fast learner
- Adaptive and having strong work-ethic
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analyzing and reasoning skills
- Bachelor’s degree (required, or expected before December 2019)
- At least 1 year of off-campus working experience
What You Will Gain
- Part-Time: Hourly compensation (20-30 hours per week)
- Full-Time: Base salary + benefits + stock option (depending on your performance)
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org