We are hiring a part-time marketing assistant intern who can create engaging images for marketing materials, manage existing product-related visuals, and help on various research and cross-departmental projects. It is a paid internship. Possible to convert to a full-time in the future.
Whova provides all-in-one event management solutions including a mobile event app to support conferences, expos, and network events. Whova is a fast-growing software company with brand-name customers, including US-Bank, Stanford, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, Vertafore, FinishLine, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, etc. We are proud to receive the San Diego Business Journal’s 2016, 2017, and 2018 Best Places to Work in San Diego award, three years in a row.
Necessary Skills and Experience
- Fluency in digital design and video editing software (e.g., Canva, Illustrator, After Effect, Premiere Pro) or strong self-learning capability
- Ability to work well on an ego-free, highly collaborative team by taking constructive feedback to achieve the best outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High desire for perfection and willing to put persistent efforts
- Willing to take tedious tasks and complete them with a strong work ethic
- At least 1 year of off-campus working experience
- Communication major is preferred but not limited
How You will Make an Impact:
- Collaborate with a marketing team to conceptualize and design marketing materials (e.g., images for blogs, newsletters, slides, infographics)
- Create and regularly update visuals in sales collaterals, marketing brochures, websites, etc.
- Contribute to video editing and web design
- Write blurb, web copies, or short marketing messages if needed
- Help on various types of research, information gathering, analysis, data entry, and cross-departmental projects
What You will Gain
- Hourly compensation
- Various experiences in marketing, communication, and collaboration at a fast-growing software company
- Possible to be full-time in the future, depending on the internship performance
How to Apply?
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your resume, cover letter, and samples demonstrating your visual communication skills as well as the ability to use related software (e.g., digital images you created, animated or edited video)