We are looking for a part-time marketing assistant intern.
Whova provides an all-in-one event management solutions including a mobile event app to support conferences, expos, tradeshows, networking and business events. Whova is a fast-growing IT company with customers in more than 100 countries. We are proud to receive the San Diego Business Journal’s 2016, 2017, and 2018 Best Places to Work in San Diego award, three years in a row. We also won the Fastest Growing Private Companies award in 2018.
**Only candidates with portfolios will be considered.**
Please submit marketing contents (or samples) you generated, such as blogs or news articles, website contents, e-books, sales collaterals, designs or videos for marketing.
How You will Make an Impact:
- Assist to create engaging marketing contents, from blogs to newsletters, videos, sales collaterals, marketing designs, web contents, etc.
- Contribute to various content marketing projects, including content generation, distribution, measurement, interviews/outreach, PR, information gathering, etc.
Necessary Skills and Experience
- Goal-oriented (not task-oriented)
- Strong self-learning capability and problem solving skills
- High desire for perfection and willing to put persistent efforts
- Excellent communication skills (either verbal, written, or visual expression) plus outstanding interpersonal, organization and follow-up skills
- Self-driven, eager to learn, responsible
What You will Gain
- Hourly compensation
- Various learning opportunities, fast growing career potential
- Possible to be a full-time in the future, depending on the internship performance
- Fun, upbeat, and collaborative working environment
- Education: Major in Communications, Marketing, English, or related field
- Experience: 1-3 years of working experience in related position is plus
- Resume, cover letter
- Portfolio: marketing contents (or samples) you generated, such as blogs or news articles, website contents, e-books, sales collaterals, designs or videos for marketing. Only candidates with portfolios will be considered.
How to Apply?
Send your resume and marketing portfolio to email@example.com, and we’ll be in touch with you soon.