Whova is seeking a full time marketing associate.
Whova revolutionizes event engagement and attendee networking by providing the Whova mobile app and services to support events, conferences, expos globally everyday. Whova is a fast-growing company with customers in America, Europe, Asia, etc.
Whova is proud to be a winner of the San Diego Business Journal’s 2016 Best Places to Work in San Diego award.
- Contribute to overall content marketing and product marketing
- Prepare content for websites, newsletters, other materials for marketing
- Produce sales collaterals and help improve the sales process
- Revise messages to users on the app and Whova products
- Develop and manage customer communications
Necessary Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree / 1-5 years of working experience in content marketing (or related field)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to learn and adapt quickly
- Self-driven, organized, and be able to work efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
What we offer
- Full-time: base salary + benefits
- Fast growing career potential
- Fun, upbeat, and collaborative working environment
- Location: San Diego only
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Please submit portfolios including marketing contents you generated. Only candidates with portfolios will be considered.
How to Apply?
Send your resume and marketing portfolios to email@example.com, we’ll be in touch with you soon.