Marketing Coordinator (junior) or Manager/Director (Senior)
Note: this position is NOT available any longer, feel free to browse other open jobs. Thank you! – (updated May 11th, 2015)
Job Summary The marketing manager/director holds ultimate responsibility for the organizations marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business. The marketing coordinator works with the marketing team for marketing activities. Duties include:
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products.
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy – including campaigns, digital marketing, and PR.
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
- Working closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
- Managing social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization. Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.