Join one of the fastest-growing companies in San Diego as a Marketing Manager to further expand our market and customer base and revolutionize the event industry. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced marketing professional to develop break-through Go-To-Market programs to deliver on aggressive business growth goals. It is an ideal role for someone who has a passion for developing and evolving experiences with a customer-centric and data-driven focus.
Whova is a fast-growing software company with brand-name customers in over 100 countries, including US-Bank, Stanford, Harvard, HP, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, Adidas, Godiva, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, and more.
Whova is proud to receive the San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in San Diego award four years in a row.
Whova has also won the Fastest-Growing Private Companies award from the San Diego Business Journal two years in a row.
What you will bring
- 5+ years professional experience in marketing
- Demonstrated high levels of ownership, responsibility, initiative, and the desire to drive significant, measurable performance results
- A/B testing experience with a track record of making principled, data-based business decisions balanced with experienced judgment
- Strong experience and success in turning deep customer understanding into insightful market strategy and execution that drives strong business results
- Solid written and verbal skills to communicate program objectives, develop creative briefs, and share results across the organization
- MBA preferred, Bachelor degree required, or equivalent experience
How you will lead
- Leverage customer insights, competitive understanding, and data analytics to unlock growth opportunities and influence product and messaging roadmaps
- Use data and customer insights to deliver personalized marketing and customer experiences
- Leverage the appropriate learning strategies, including qualitative and quantitative consumer research and A/B in-market testing to roll-out experiences and creativity that deliver improved business outcomes
- Develop clear messaging and creative briefs that translate customer insights into impactful benefits and reasons to believe
- Lead and manage our weekly webinars, showcases, and customer community to educate our existing and prospective customers
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org