We are looking for a full time, entry level Marketing/SEO Analyst to join our demand generation team. If you’re interested in a career of Marketing and Demand Generation, consider joining us!
Whova is a fast-growing software company with brand-name customers in over 100 countries, including US-Bank, Stanford, Harvard, HP, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, Adidas, Godiva, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, and more.
Whova is proud to receive the San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in San Diego award four years in a row.
Whova has also won the Fastest-Growing Private Companies award from the San Diego Business Journal two years in a row.
- Lead conversion, sales funnel Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) topic & keyword research, competitive research
- Executing on-page optimizations (SEO) including site & link architectures, meta titles and descriptions, page speed, and more
- Optimizing & executing link-building strategy such as brand mention, broken link, competitor mention
- Weekly review, report and analysis on keyword rankings and traffic
- Continuously deepening understanding of our market and our audience
- Contribute in Demand Generation
- Bachelor’s degree
- Adaptive and having a strong work-ethic
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Annual salary, medical benefits, paid sick and vacation leave
- Fast growing career potential
- Fun, upbeat, and collaborative office environment
- In-office gym
- Pizza Fridays
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org