Senior UX/UI Designer
Whova is seeking a Senior UX/UI Designer! As a Senior UX/UI Designer, you will work with the product team to design the digital experience across Whova’s web and mobile products. Your role will contribute to all aspects of design: visual, user experience, product and interaction.Online portfolio required to apply.
Whova provides an all-in-one event management solutions including a mobile event app to support conferences, expos, trade shows, networking and business events. Whova is a fast-growing company with customers in more than 50 countries.
Whova has recently been named as one of the Best Places to Work in San Diego in 2019, four years in a row after receiving it in 2016, 2017 and 2018.
Whova also won the Fastest Growing Private Companies award from the San Diego Business Journal in 2018 and 2019.
- Lead design strategy for the company’s initiatives.
- Drive design projects from ideation to execution.
- Work closely with the product and engineering managers to design new features and improve existing features across Whova’s web and mobile products.
- Successfully communicate your concepts, ranging from strategy and UX concepts to UI and individual components, to a broad range of audiences.
- Conduct user research to identify problems and validate designs.
- Present work to stakeholders and make improvements based on feedback.
- Contribute ideas to help grow and shape the design culture and improve processes within the company
- Education in Product Design, Interaction/UX Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) or related field
- 4+ years experience working in a startup environment
- Proficiency in current design and prototyping tools (Sketch, inVistion, etc) and ability to learn new ones as projects require.
- Knowledge of Web, iOS, and Android design standards.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design methods.
- Creative, curious, and not afraid of asking questions.
- Ability to connect design decisions back to business objectives and user research.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Genuine passion for empathizing with and understanding our users.
- Ambitious and constantly striving for personal growth and development.
- Base salary, medical benefits, paid sick and vacation leave
- Fast growing career potential
- Fun, upbeat, and collaborative office environment
- In-office gym
- Pizza Fridays
How To Apply
- Send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com