Join one of the fastest-growing companies in San Diego as a Senior SEO Specialist to further grow our organic customer acquisition channel. If you thrive on most aspects of SEO – keyword research, link building, on-page optimization, and SEO content strategy, join us!
Whova is a fast-growing software company with brand-name customers in over 100 countries, including US-Bank, Stanford, Harvard, HP, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, Adidas, Godiva, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, and more.
Whova is proud to receive the San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in San Diego award four years in a row.
Whova has also won the Fastest-Growing Private Companies award from the San Diego Business Journal two years in a row.
- Topic & keyword research, competitive research
- Executing on-page optimizations including site & link architectures, meta titles and descriptions, page speed, and more
- Optimizing & executing link-building strategy such as brand mention, broken link, competitor mention
- Reviewing and revising content for targeted SEO keywords
- Weekly review and report on keyword rankings and traffic
- Continuously deepening understanding of our market and our audience
- Responsible for the end goal of organic leads from relevant audiences
- 2-4 years of full-time in-house or agency SEO experience
- Demonstrated high levels of ownership, responsibility, initiative, and the desire to drive significant, measurable performance results
- Strong on-page optimization and off-page link-building skills
- Strong experience and success in turning deep customer understanding into insightful SEO strategy and execution that drives strong business results
- Bachelor’s degree
- Annual salary, medical benefits, paid sick and vacation leave
- Fast growing career potential
- Fun, upbeat, and collaborative office environment
- In-office gym
- Pizza Fridays
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org