(full-time, part-time, and intern)
Do you find it’s often easy for you to learn new software or techniques quickly? Do your friends often ask you to teach them how to use something? Then you’ve got the talents!
We are hiring entry-level Technical Writers to work on written product guides, product tutorial video scripts, and product usage brochures, etc. The position is available for full-time, part-time, and internship. As a technical writer, you research the product functionalities and the customers. Then you draft the instructional documents that anyone can understand and thus take full advantage of our product. If you’re passionate about writing, customer education, and product marketing in a fast-growing IT company, consider joining us at Whova!
Whova provides all-in-one event management solutions including a mobile event app to support conferences, trade shows, and networking events. Whova is a fast-growing software company with brand-name customers in 107 countries, including US-Bank, Stanford, Harvard, HP, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, Adidas, Godiva, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, and more.
We are proud to receive the San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in San Diego award four years in a row.
- Prepare, review, revise, and maintain product guides and tutorials
- Create engaging marketing copies, blogs, newsletters, video scripts, and others
- Produce and maintain sales brochures and collaterals
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
- Managing priorities, multitasking, and delivering high-quality work
Necessary Skills and Experience
- Strong self-learning capability for a new field (software, event tech industry)
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Organized and detail-oriented, with strong time management skills
- Adaptive and having a strong work-ethic
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- 1 year of off-campus working experience preferred
What You Will Gain
- Base Salary
- Health benefits package (if full-time)
- Paid holidays & vacation (if full-time)
- Fun, upbeat, and collaborative office environment
- First-hand experiences on product marketing in a high-growth tech company
- Fast-growing career potential
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org