Whova is seeking a full-time UI/UX Designer! As a UI/UX Designer, you will work with the product team to design new features and improve existing features across Whova’s web and mobile products. Your role will contribute to all aspects of design: visual, user experience, product and interaction. Online portfolio required to apply.
Whova provides an all-in-one event management solutions including a mobile event app to support conferences, expos, tradeshows, networking and business events. Whova is a fast-growing company with customers in more than 50 countries.
Whova is proud to be a winner of the San Diego Business Journal’s the Best Places to Work in San Diego in 2016, 2017 and 2018, three years in a row.
Whova also won the Fastest Growing Private Companies award from the San Diego Business Journal in 2018.
- Work closely with the product team to design new features and improve existing features across Whova’s web and mobile products
- Convey your concepts through wireframes, flows, and prototypes
- Conduct user research to identify problems and validate designs; have a user-focused mentality
- See through each project from ideation to release and continue to seek improvements
- Present work to stakeholders and make improvements based on feedback
- Help grow and shape the design culture and improve processes within the company
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI) or equivalent professional experience
- 1 – 2 years experience working in the design field
- Proficiency in current design and prototyping tools (Sketch, inVistion, etc) and ability to learn new ones as projects require
- Knowledge of Web, iOS, and Android design standards
- Strong understanding of user-centered design methods
- Creative, curious, and not afraid of asking questions
- Ability to connect design decisions back to business objectives and user research, and to work with the engineering and marketing teams
- Love for digging deep and understanding the user
- Show that you can sweat the details while also making sure you can zoom out and think at a higher level
- Ambitious and constantly looking for ways to grow and improve yourself
How To Apply
- Send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com