UI/UX Designer Intern
Whova is seeking a part-time UI/UX Designer Intern! As a UI/UX Designer, you will work with the product team to design new features and improve existing features across Whova’s web and mobile products. Your role will contribute to all aspects of design: visual, user experience, product and interaction. Online portfolio required to apply.
Whova provides an all-in-one event management solutions including a mobile event app to support conferences, expos, tradeshows, networking and business events. Whova is a fast-growing company with customers in more than 50 countries.
Whova is proud to be a winner of the San Diego Business Journal’s the Best Places to Work in San Diego in 2016, 2017 and 2018, three years in a row.
Whova also won the Fastest Growing Private Companies award from the San Diego Business Journal in 2018.
- Work with the product team to develop new features and improve existing features across Whova’s web and mobile products
- Define problems and research and design solutions to create smooth user flows and interactions
- Convey concepts through wireframes, flows, storyboards, and mockups
- Conduct user research to identify problems and validate designs; have a user-focused mentality
- Show the ability to learn new tools and do self-guided work within a fast-paced environment with ambiguity
- Ability to work well on an ego-free, highly collaborative, and cross-functional team
- Background or degree in product design, human-computer interaction, computer science, or other related field
- Experience designing products for web and mobile
- Fluency in digital design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience conducting user research, user testing, and building low-fi and high-fi prototypes
- Love making things beautiful using a strong understanding of composition, balance, symmetry, and white space
How To Apply
- Send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com