The world has changed dramatically over the last 9 months and the ripples are continuing to disrupt IT departments and security teams. Networks have been turned inside-out by enforced remote working and bad actors have been taking advantage by redoubling efforts to penetrate corporate networks. Budgets and resources are under more pressure conflicting with no tolerance for downtime. New technologies are being adopted at faster rates than ever before in the race to achieve digital transformation and business goals. Just look at the speed of adoption for SD-WAN as a recent example.
During this half-day summit we explore how listening to your network can help make sense of all the turmoil and ensure you have the application, network, and cybersecurity visibility you need to keep end-users productive with assets and reputations protected.
- Market trends and economic pressures
- Addressing network & threat visibility challenges
- Pinpointing network and application issues quickly before users are impacted
- Cybersecurity threat detection & response
- Monitoring across your entire on-premise and cloud ecosystem