We had really hoped to organise the 2021 meeting in Lausanne, but unfortunately it seems that the COVID-19 situation will not allow for a meeting in person with an international audience. The 2021 conference will be organised virtually 15-17th September 2021. It will be organised by the Lausanne team led by our SRNT-E President Dr Carole Clair. As they will not be able to welcome you in Lausanne, they will try to give it a "Swiss touch" despite the fact that this conference is being held virtually.
This platform will allow you to follow the conference:
- View the event agenda and plan your schedule
- Follow the conference in real time:
Live Keynotes and Symposiums (Zoom link in the agenda)
Oral and Poster pre-recorded videos accessible throughout the conference
Live Q&A meeting per oral and posters Session (Zoom link in the agenda)
- Organize virtual meetings with your participating colleagues to interact remotely.
- Create/Chat in various discussion topics in the community forums.
- Receive updates such as last-minute announcements from the organizers.