This biennial Youth Service Conference, sponsored by the Wisconsin Department of Children and Families, is an epic event for all who are passionate about supporting youth to thrive! Whether you’re interested in learning about what’s new in Youth Justice, how to engage in culturally responsible practice, or what it takes to improve youth outcomes in the areas of housing, employment and education, we’ve got you covered. The conference offers participants a chance to hear from the experts, including youth and adults with lived experience. It also provides an opportunity for attendees to fill their toolbox with meaningful connections, tools for life and practice, and networks of shared innovation.
- Become familiar with the research related to Youth Justice, brain development and resiliency;
- Take away concrete tools for use in daily life/practice;
- Be connected to resources from a variety of systems and disciplines;
- Meet the best and brightest connected to the work;
- Experience youth advocacy at its finest; and
- Recharge, refresh and renew the passion for serving!