THESE WHOVA REFERRAL PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”) ARE AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN WHOVA, INC.(“WHOVA”) AND YOU, AND THE TERMS APPLY TO THE REFERRAL REWARDS PROGRAM (THE “PROGRAM”) DESCRIBED IN THESE TERMS. THESE TERMS CONSTITUTE A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN WHOVA AND YOU, AND BY ENROLLING IN OR USING THE PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, INCLUDING ANY MODIFICATIONS AND/OR UPDATES MADE BY WHOVA FROM TIME TO TIME AND POSTED ON ANY APPLICABLE WEBSITE, AS THEY RELATE TO THE PROGRAM. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE AND PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM. BY USING THIS SITE AND PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THEIR TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, YOU SHOULD DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND THE PROGRAM. IN ADDITION, WHEN USING A PARTICULAR SERVICE AND/OR ACCESSING CERTAIN MATERIALS ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE OR THE PROGRAM, YOU SHALL BE SUBJECT TO ANY POSTED TERMS OR RULES APPLICABLE TO SUCH SERVICES OR MATERIALS, WHICH ARE IN ADDITION TO THESE TERMS. ALL SUCH TERMS OR RULES ARE HEREBY INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE INTO THESE TERMS, AND IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THEM YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE SERVICE AND/OR MATERIALS.
- Ownership. Whova and/or its licensors own and shall retain all rights, title and interests, including all intellectual property rights in and to this Site and this Program, and all elements thereof. You neither have nor acquire any rights, title or interests in or to this Site, or any element thereof.
- Marks and Logos. "Whova" and all other names, marks, symbols and logos used in connection with this Site are trademarks of Whova or other third parties (the "Marks"). Whova grants you no license, permission or authorization to reproduce or use any Marks, whether owned by Whova or a third party. You agree not to display, copy, redistribute or use any Marks in any manner for any reason without Whova prior express written consent.
- By participating in the program, you represent and warrant to Whova as follows: (a) You have carefully read these terms; (b) You fully understand that these terms create legally binding obligations on your part; and (c) these terms have been duly and validly accepted/executed by you.
- To refer individuals through this program, you must follow the outlined instructions. The current referral methods include (a) Sending a personalized email by entering the referral’s name and email address, along with a short message; (b) Share your unique referral link over selected social channels(e.g., Twitter) or (c) generate a personal referral link and post it on your website, blog etc. The contact information you provide will only be used send information about Whova services related to this program to the individual.
- You can share your invite link with your personal connections via email, Twitter feeds, Facebook pages, personal blogs, etc. where you are the primary content owner. However public distribution on sites where you are a contributor but not the primary content owner (e.g., Wikipedia, coupon websites) is not allowed. Promoting your referral code via Search Engine Marketing (e.g., AdWords/Yahoo/Bing) is also not allowed.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for any and all tax obligations due to all taxing authorities arising from or in connection with your participation in this program.
Qualified referrals and Payment.
- Qualified referrals must (a) satisfy all Whova enrollment requirements; (b) sign up with Whova and become a paid client by linking to the Whova website through the email or personal link generated by the program from your referral account (sign up from emails or links not generated by the referral program are not eligible); (c) have “cookies” enabled on the computer from which the sign up is executed. You agree that Whova shall make the final determination as to whether any referral meets all requirements to be considered a qualified referral.
- For each qualified referral that you provide, you will be eligible to receive $100 reward. Once we identify that the referral is qualified, we will contact you with the preferred information you provide in the referral program, and send you the reward the way you prefer. You can make multiple referrals that are qualified, but the total rewards are limited to $3000 per year. Awards are not transferrable to others. From time to time, Whova may offer limited-time promotions, which provide for increased incentive payments. Awards are subject to change without notice to you by updating the information in these Terms for this program.
Account Information and Data.
- You shall have the sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness and copyright of all data and Whova shall not be responsible or liable for the deletion, correction, destruction, damage, loss or failure to store any data, or for any actions or omissions which Whova takes in reliance upon your data.
- Whova’s services are intended to facilitate programs and referral arrangements. Neither Whova nor any other organizations or individuals that may promote Whova, sponsor, endorse, or in any way control other persons or companies that participate in Whova’s services, or the products and/or services offered or provided by such persons and companies. Therefore, registration with Whova or use of the services should not in any way be construed as sponsorship, endorsement or guaranty by Whova of any other party. You acknowledge and agree that under no circumstances will Whova, its affiliates, or any of their respective shareholders, directors, employees, partners, members, managers, contractors, agents and successors have any responsibility, liability or obligation with respect to (a) your decision to participate in a referral program; and/or (b) any products and/or services offered or provided by any third party.
- THIS PROGRAM AND THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND OR NATURE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT: THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS; THIS SITE MAY BECOME INOPERABLE OR OTHERWISE UNAVAILABLE FOR PERIODS OF TIME; MATERIALS AND/OR SERVICES ON THIS SITE OR ABOUT THIS PROGRAM MAY BE OR BECOME OUT OF DATE AND WHOVA MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES. WHOVA ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION, DOCUMENTS, SOFTWARE, MATERIALS AND/OR SERVICES WHICH ARE REFERENCED BY OR LINKED TO THIS SITE OR THAT THIS SITE WILL NOT CONTAIN OR INTRODUCE VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS TO YOUR COMPUTER. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WHOVA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- YOUR DECISION TO USE THIS SITE AND PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROGRAM AND THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER WHOVA, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS AND SUCCESSORS MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO ANY PROGRAMS YOU PARTICIPATE IN, OR THE RESULTS YOU MAY OBTAIN FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROGRAM, AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY THEREFORE.
- NONE OF THE INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES SHOULD BE INTERPRETED AS BUSINESS OR CONSUMER ADVICE OR AS AN ENDORSEMENT OF A PROGRAM THAT UTILIZES THIS SITE OR SERVICES, AND/OR ANY PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED OR PROVIDED BY ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU BEAR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL DECISIONS AND RESULTS BASED ON YOUR USE OR RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION.
- Termination. These Terms, and Your right to access and use this Site and participate in this Program, are effective until terminated by either you or Whova. Either you or Whova, by giving the other party notice, may, at any time and with or without cause, terminate these Terms and/or your access to or use of this Site, the Program, or Whova services. Upon any termination of these Terms, you shall no longer be entitled to use this Site, the Whova Services, or this Program, and all licenses and rights granted to you hereunder shall terminate. Any provision of these Terms that imposes or contemplates continuing obligations on or of a party will survive any expiration or termination of these Terms, including, without limitation, all provisions of these Terms relating to ownership, limitations of liability, indemnification and disclaimers of warranty.