We have premier speakers, the country’s most respected sponsors, brands and media partners. Join us as we create a platform and build a foundation so women can become “a force for change” in our short and long-term futures.
The revolutionary one-day experience will offer women tangible opportunities desired to revolutionize their lives. LWE is on a mission to change the statistics and the landscape that hold women back in a meaningful way. The day will address some of the most pressing and important issues facing women business owners and influencers of our generation. This important day will tackle some of the most pressing issues facing women today including:
These breakout sessions include:
- Investing in the Now and Investing in the Future
Overcoming Unconscious Bias: Equality, Diversity and Inclusion-presented by ADP, Genova Burns, and TD Bank
- Get Organized, Get Customers, Get Paid -presented by Infusionsoft
- Leveraging Female Power in a Male’s World -presented by FoxRothschild, Marcum, and Genova Burns
- Women, Technology and the Future -presented by Verizon, Linkedin, and Amazon Alexa
- Investing in the Gold: Women! -presented by Microsoft and IBM
- Voice for Change -presented by Senator Pou, Assemblywoman Eliana Pintor Marin, and Assemblywoman Shavonda E. Sumter
- Healthy Women, Healthy World -presented by the American Heart Association, Flemington Chiropractic Center, and Medicor Cardiology
Frequently Asked Questions
When and Where is the Conference?
Leading Women Entrepreneurs – NJ "FORCE for Change" Conference For Women
Thursday, November 14, 2019 | 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott, 1 Hotel Road, Newark, NJ
OPTIONAL Chaka Khan Concert that night at 8:00 PM
If I already have a ticket and want to come to the Chaka Khan Concert Can I?
Yes – click the upgrade link for $100
How much is a ticket and what is included?
- Light breakfast, coffee breaks, and seated lunch
- Two main keynote sessions
- Two breakout sessions featuring more than 15 topics to choose from
- Afternoon small group “roundtables” and networking opportunities
- Top 25 reunion and press interviews
- Access to the Exhibit Hall all-day
- Access to the Pitching Rooms for Media and Funding
- Health & Wellness services and screenings
How do I register?
Or call 1-877-LWE-2090
Or email Alyssa@lwenj.com
How do I download the Event App and Why?
After you register, you can Download and be able to:
- View the event agenda and plan your schedule
- Explore the professional profiles of event speakers and attendees
- Get real-time updates to the agenda before the event.
- Sign up for a pitching room.
- Send in-app messages and exchange contact info
- Network and find attendees with common affiliations, educations, shared networks, and social profiles
- Plan some social activities with your fellow attendees. You can even post job openings
- Receive updates such as last-minute room change from the organizers
- Get presentation documents and slides as they are uploaded.
- Find someone to share a cab (or Uber/Lyft) to go to the Chaka Khan concert after the event.
Download Event App Here
How do I become a sponsor?
Contact Elizabeth Barry at 908-670-1998 or Elizabethbarryconsulting@gmail.com
How do I become an exhibitor?
Find more information and an application form on being an exhibitor contact Elizabeth Barry at 908-670-1998 or Elizabethbarryconsulting@gmail.com
Who is speaking this year?
You can view our speakers HERE. (Click the Speakers Navigation tab)
Check back here frequently, more speakers will be added.
How long is the Conference?
The Conference hosts two distinct events spread out over the entire day.
- Tickets are sold at https://lweworld.com/force-conference/
- If you buy a full-price ticket for $350 you will also receive a concert ticket
- If you do not want to go to the evening concert then there is a day conference ticket available for $275
- A day ticket must be purchased in order to attend the concert with LWE and get the passes to a special meet & greet
- The main Force for Change Conference is held on November 14th for one full day from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- We also include a special VIP ticket to Chaka Khans concert at 8 pm right after the day conference.
- Transportation to the NJPAC from the conference is not included
What should I wear/What may I bring?
Attendees generally wear business casual attire. During the day, you will be moving throughout the event, so wear comfortable and appropriate clothing and shoes.
Past attendees have found it helpful to bring any of the following: business cards, phone/laptop/tablet + charger, paper/pen for taking notes, a light snack (the luncheon starts at 12:30 pm).
What if my plans change?
All tickets are non-refundable. However, you may transfer your ticket to another party easily at no charge. Please refer to your confirmation email for instructions on how to log in and change the attendee names.
If a luncheon table is purchased, assignments are made based upon registration date; If you purchase a full price $350 ticket for day conference and evening concert you will be seated in premier seating for Chaka Kahn’s keynote. Unfortunately, other requests for special seating cannot be accommodated.
The Conference does its best to accommodate attendees with special needs. All such requests must be made in writing and received by November 10th. Email email@example.com
Are there volunteer opportunities for the Force for Change Conference for Women?
Yes! We depend on volunteers to keep things running smoothly. In exchange for their time and effort, volunteers are given complete access to conference offerings outside of their shift schedule. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are men welcome at the conference?
Most warmly! We believe that gender partnership is the surest way to workplaces that work for everyone. While the majority of our attendees are women, men are starting to attend in greater numbers and typically find the day’s programming unique and enlightening.
Do I have to be a member to go to the conference?
No, this conference is open to everyone and all ages. We encourage you to share event information with your social networks and colleagues.
I have another question. Who can help me?
Call 1-877-LWE- 2090 or email Alyssa@lwenj.com for a list of contacts who can help
Many Thanks to our LWE Partners
|American Heart Association
Believe. Inspire. Grow. (BIG)
Small Business Development Center - New Jersey (SBDC)
Rutgers Business School
E Women Network
Gateway Regional Chamber of commerce
Marcum Financial Services, LLP
Update once, sync up everywhere
Update once, sync up everywhere
Update once, sync up everywhere