Event Survey Questions for Environmental Conferences
Event surveys can help collect basic information about your event and its attendees. Utilizing a great set of survey questions can actually help guide your future planning by providing a more authentic sense of the event’s success and increase survey response rates. On top of the extensive planning duties required for organizing an environmental conference, it can be time-consuming to compose the perfect set of survey questions.
So, we created a complete event survey template specific for environmental conferences to save you some time planning your event.
Here are a few examples of the event survey questions for environmental conferences:
1. Which best describes your professional/attendee status?
- Research & Development
2. What do you believe are the greatest threats to advancing __[Your Conference Environmental Issue]__?
3. Which of the following action areas will be ones you embrace and promote after attending this conference:
- Decarbonize (electric, solar)
- Downsize/consume less
- Eat less meat
- Replace lawns with native plants
- Advocate at the national, state, local level
- Talk to everyone I know about climate change
To get the full list of 18 event survey questions for environmental events, fill out the form and click “Download Template”.
How’d we come up with the template?
To come up with the best set of event survey questions for environmental conferences, we carefully reviewed, sorted and analyzed survey questions from hundreds of events. Then we interviewed some of Whova’s most experienced event organizers to find out which kind of questions produce the best results.
How to increase the number of survey responses
A strong set of questions will encourage your attendees to complete the survey. Here are a few other ways you can increase your survey response rate:
- Be strategic with timing. Make sure to send your post-event survey within 24 hours of your event. But don’t wait until the last minute to tell your attendees about the event survey. Give them a heads up before the event wraps up.
- Make your survey accessible directly through the event app. There’s a better chance your attendees will respond to the survey if they have access to it on the go. They’re much less likely to complete the survey from a post event email.