Whova, Inc. (“Whova”) uses certain subprocessors to assist it in providing to its customers the Services as described in the Data Processing Addendum (“DPA”).
A subprocessor is a third party data processor engaged by Whova that has or potentially will have access to or process Customer Personal Data. Whova engages following subprocessors to perform various functions.
- Amazon AWS, USA, Cloud-based Web servers and storage
- ZenDesk, Inc., USA, Customer support ticket system
- Stripe, Inc., USA, Third-party payment vendor
- Sendgrid, USA, Email delivery service provider
- Sentry, USA, Crash reporting
- Google Analytics, USA, Analytics tool