Whova is seeking an experienced and creative Product Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team.
Whova revolutionizes event engagement and attendee networking by providing the Whova mobile app and services to support events, conferences, expos globally everyday. Whova is a fast-growing company with customers in America, Europe, Asia, etc.
Whova is proud to be a winner of the San Diego Business Journal’s 2016 Best Places to Work in San Diego award.
- Improve sales collaterals (e.g. competitor analysis and product benefits)
- Produce blog content that event organizers will enjoy reading and schedule posts
- Prepare content for the Whova product line
- Produce case studies on customers and product features
- Revise messages to users on the app and other Whova products
- Other duties as assigned
Necessary Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree / 1-2 years of working experience in content marketing (or related field)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-driven, organized, and be able to work efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
What we offer
- Full-time: base salary; Part-time: hourly rate salary
- Fast growing career potential
- Fun, upbeat, and collaborative working environment
Serious candidates are required to submit
- Resume and cover letter
- Your marketing portfolio (we will only reply to candidates with marketing portfolio)
- Please include websites, blog or news articles, e-books, sales collaterals, or any other content
- Clearly label which part was done by you if it was a team effort
keywords: product marketing, communications, sales collaterals, video, digital content, event organizers, editing, entry-level
How to Apply?
Send your resume and marketing portfolio to email@example.com , we’ll be in touch with you soon.