********** REQUIRED **********
- 2+ years digital marketing or copywriting experience working in/for a software company
- Hybrid position with 4 days onsite (Greater San Diego area) and 1 day WFH every week. It is NOT a fully remote, freelance, or part-time position
- Only candidates who submit portfolios will be considered ( to email@example.com )
Whova is a fast-growing company with brand-name customers, including US-Bank, Stanford, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, Vetafore, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, etc. We are proud to receive the San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in San Diego award, 5 years in a row. We also won the Fastest Growing Private Companies award for 3 years. More recently, we won Event Technology Awards’ Best Product Team Award, and Global Top Rated Product in 2022. Currently, we are named as G2’S Global Top 50 Best Software for 2022.
Please submit portfolios including marketing content you generated by yourself (blog or news articles, website content, e-books, collaterals, or any other content).
Necessary Skills and Experience
- Goal-oriented (not task-oriented)
- Strong self-learning capability and problem-solving skills
- High desire for perfection and willing to put in persistent efforts
- Understand what makes people tick
- Ability to understand the audience and engage them
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills, plus outstanding interpersonal, organization and follow-up skills
- Adaptable to changes in priorities, deadlines, and directions
- Self-driven, ability to work efficiently
- Preferably with a BS degree in English or Communication
How You Will Make an Impact
- Create engaging marketing content for blogs, websites, newsletters, video scripts, and others
- Collaborate well with freelancers and other teammates
- Produce sales collaterals
- Measure the content effectiveness
What we offer
- Salary: $55K-$80K salary, based on experience in software content marketing (software product blogging, product brochures, product video scripts).
- 3 weeks paid time off, 3 days paid sick leave
- Health benefits package
- Fast-growing career potential
- Fun, upbeat, and collaborative working environment
- Two company-provided lunches each week
- Working from home every Friday
- Education: Major in English, Communications, or related field
- Experience: 2-6 years of working experience in a related position (marketing, journalism)
- Resume, cover letter
- Portfolio including marketing content you generated by yourself (blog or news articles, website content, e-books, sales collaterals, or any other content). Only candidates with portfolios will be considered.
How to Apply?
Send your resume and marketing portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll be in touch with you soon.