********** REQUIRED **********
- 2+ year digital marketing or copywriting experience working in/for a software company
- Possible to commute to work 5 days/week (Greater San Diego area). It is NOT a remote, freelance, part-time position
- Only candidates who submit portfolios will be considered
Whova is hiring a full-time content specialist. Whova provides an all-in-one event management solutions including a mobile event app to support conferences, expos, tradeshows, networking and business events. Whova is a fast-growing IT company with customers in more than 100 countries. We are proud to receive the San Diego Business Journal’s 2016, 2017, and 2018 Best Places to Work in San Diego award, three years in a row. We also won the Fastest Growing Private Companies award in 2018.
Please submit portfolios (writing samples) including marketing contents you generated (blog or news articles, website contents, e-books, collaterals, or any other contents).
**Only candidates with portfolios will be considered.**
Necessary Skills and Experience
- Goal-oriented (not task-oriented)
- Strong self-learning capability and problem-solving skills
- High desire for perfection and willing to put persistent efforts
- Constantly think out of the box
- Understand what makes people tick
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills, plus outstanding interpersonal, organization and follow-up skills
- Ability to adapt well to changing priorities, deadlines, and directions
- Self-driven, ability to work efficiently
- Preferably with a BS degree in English or Communication
How You will Make an Impact:
- Create engaging marketing content for blogs, websites, newsletters, video scripts, and others
- Produce sales collaterals
- Measure the content effectiveness
What You will Gain
- Full-time: base salary + benefits
- Fast growing career potential
- Fun, upbeat, and collaborative working environment
- Education: Major in English, Communications, or related field
- Experience: 2-5 years of working experience in a related position
- Resume, cover letter
- Writing Samples including marketing contents you generated (blog or news articles, website content, e-books, sales collaterals, or any other content). Only candidates with portfolios will be considered.
How to Apply?
Send your resume and marketing portfolio (writing samples) to firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll be in touch with you soon.