********** REQUIRED **********
- 2+ year digital marketing or copywriting experience working in/for a software company
- Hybrid position with 4 days onsite (Greater San Diego area) and 1 day WFH every week. It is NOT a fully remote, freelance, or part-time position
- Only candidates who submit portfolios will be considered ( to jobs (at) whova.com )
Whova provides all-in-one event management solutions including a mobile event app to support conferences, expos, trade shows, networking and business events. Whova is a fast-growing IT company with customers in more than 100 countries.
We are proud to receive the San Diego Business Journal’s 2021 Best Places to Work in San Diego award (5 years now) We also won the Fastest Growing Private Companies award in 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Please submit portfolios including marketing contents you generated by yourself (blog or news articles, website contents, e-books, collaterals, or any other contents).
Necessary Skills and Experience
- Goal-oriented (not task-oriented)
- Strong self-learning capability and problem-solving skills
- High desire for perfection and willing to put persistent efforts
- Understand what makes people tick
- Ability to understand the audience and engage them
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills, plus outstanding interpersonal, organization and follow-up skills
- Adaptable to changes in priorities, deadlines, and directions
- Self-driven, ability to work efficiently
- Preferably with a BS degree in English or Communication
How You Will Make an Impact
- Create engaging marketing content for blogs, websites, newsletters, video scripts, and others
- Collaborate well with freelancers and other teammates
- Produce sales collaterals
- Measure the content effectiveness
What we offer
- Full-time: base salary + benefits
- Fast-growing career potential
- Fun, upbeat, and collaborative working environment
- Education: Major in English, Communications, or related field
- Experience: 2-6 years of working experience in a related position (marketing, journalism)
- Resume, cover letter
- Portfolio including marketing contents you generated by yourself (blog or news articles, website content, e-books, sales collaterals, or any other content). Only candidates with portfolios will be considered.
How to Apply?
Send your resume and marketing portfolio to jobs (at) whova.com, we’ll be in touch with you soon.