Join one of the fastest-growing companies in San Diego as a full-time Content Writer to further expand our market and customer base and revolutionize the event industry. This is an exciting opportunity to find new ways to connect with our audience, introduce new product features, expand our audience base, and grow traffic to our website.
Whova is a fast-growing software company with brand-name customers in over 100 countries, including US-Bank, Stanford, Harvard, HP, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, Adidas, Godiva, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, and more.
Whova is proud to receive the San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in San Diego award five years in a row.
Whova has also won the Fastest-Growing Private Companies award from the San Diego Business Journal two years in a row.
** Only candidates who submit portfolios will be considered. Please submit your portfolios including content you generated by yourself (copies, blog or news articles, website contents, e-books, collaterals, or any other content) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Necessary Skills and Experience
- Goal-oriented (not task-oriented)
- Strong self-learning capability and problem-solving skills
- A high desire for perfection and willingness to put persistent efforts
- Constantly think out of the box
- Understand what makes people tick
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills, plus outstanding interpersonal, organization and follow-up skills
- Ability to adapt well to changing priorities, deadlines, and directions
- Self-driven, ability to work efficiently
- Preferably with a BS degree in English or Communication
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Create product release blogs to spread word of new features
- Educate our audience by creating ebooks, blogs, brochures, conducting surveys, and more
- Create engaging content for newsletters, customer and user emails, and others
- Measure the content effectiveness
What You Will Gain
- Base salary + benefits
- Fast-growing career potential in a fast-growing software company
- Fun, upbeat, and collaborative working environment
- Education: Major in English, Communications, or related field
- Experience: 1 year of writing experience in a related position (student jobs such as experience in campus journals count). Digital marketing or copywriting experience in a software or technology industry is plus
- Resume, cover letter
- Writing Samples including marketing contents you generated (blogs/news articles, website contents, e-books, or any other contents). Only candidates with portfolios will be considered.
How to Apply?
Send your resume and marketing portfolio (writing samples) to email@example.com, we’ll be in touch with you soon.