Whova is hiring a full-time in-house content writer who has 3-4 years of experience in writing for software or IT companies.
** Only candidates who submit portfolios will be considered. Please submit your portfolios including contents created by yourself (copies, blogs, news articles, web copies, e-books, or other written content) to email@example.com.
Whova provides all-in-one event management solutions including a mobile event app to support conferences, expos, trade shows, networking and business events. Whova is a fast-growing IT company with customers in more than 100 countries. We are proud to receive the San Diego Business Journal’s 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Best Places to Work in San Diego award, four years in a row. We also won the Fastest-Growing Private Companies award in 2018 and 2019.
Necessary Skills and Experience
- Goal-oriented (not task-oriented)
- Strong self-learning capability for a new field (software, event tech industry)
- High desire for perfection and willing to put persistent efforts
- Understand what makes people tick
- Ability to understand the audience and engage them
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- Adaptable to changes in priorities, deadlines, and directions
- Self-driven, ability to work efficiently with people in different departments
How You will Make an Impact:
- Create engaging marketing copies, blogs, newsletters, video scripts, and others
- Produce sales collaterals and help train sales reps with the right marketing messages
- Occasionally help write messages in our S/W products
- Promote content to improve its effectiveness
What You will Gain
- Full-time: base salary + benefits
- Work from home during the pandemic
- Fast growing career potential in a fast-growing software company
- Fun, upbeat, and collaborative working environment
- Education: Major in English/Literature, Communications, or related field
- Experience: 3-4 years of working experience in content marketing for S/W or IT companies
- Resume, cover letter
- Writing samples including original contents you created (blogs, news articles, web copies, e-books, or other written content). Only candidates with portfolios will be considered.
How to Apply?
Send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll be in touch with you soon.