Customer Success Representative / Tech Support
Whova is hiring a full-time, in-house customer success specialist who will help customers have a smooth experience with our event management software.
Whova revolutionizes event engagement and attendee networking by providing the Whova event management software and services to support events, conferences, and expos globally everyday.
Whova is a fast-growing company with brand-name customers, including US-Bank, Stanford, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, Vetafore, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, etc. We are proud to recieve the San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in San Diego award, 5 years in a row. We also won the Fastest Growing Private Companies award for 3 years. More recently, we won Event Technology Awards’ Best Product Team Award, and Global Top Rated Product in 2022. Currently, we are named as G2’S Global Top 50 Best Software for 2022.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Collaborate with the sales and business team to onboard new customers
- Communicate with the product team to solve technical questions from customers
- Cultivate a good relationship with customers and increase their ROIs from the products
- Learn and grasp new technologies quickly
- A genuine interest and passion in helping customers
- Ability to handle difficult customer situations professionally
- Outgoing, confident & upbeat personality
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, self-disciplined, providing prompt follow-up to customer inquiries
- Adaptable and coachable
What we offer
- Annual salary
- 3 weeks paid time off, 3 days paid sick leave
- Health benefits package
- Fast-growing career potential
- Various experiences in software customer support
- Weekly training sessions
- Fun, upbeat, and collaborative office environment
- Pizza Thursdays, working from home every Friday