Customer Success Representative / Tech Support
Whova is hiring a full-time, in-house customer success specialist who will help customers have smooth experiences with our event management software. A Bachelor’s degree is required (or expected in 2019 summer).
Whova revolutionizes event engagement and attendee networking by providing the Whova mobile app and event management software for conferences and trade shows globally every day. Whova is a fast-growing software company with brand-name customers, including US-Bank, Stanford, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, Adidas, HP, United Nation, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, etc.
Whova has recently been named as one of the Best Places to Work in San Diego in 2019, four years in a row after receiving it in 2016, 2017 and 2018. Whova also won the Fastest Growing Private Companies award from the San Diego Business Journal in 2018 and 2019.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Collaborate with the sales and business team to onboard new customers
- Communicate with the product team to solve technical questions from customers
- Cultivate a good relationship with customers and increase their ROIs from the products
- Learn and grasp new technologies quickly
- A genuine interest and passion in helping customers
- Ability to handle difficult customer situations professionally
- Outgoing, confident & upbeat personality
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, self-disciplined, providing prompt follow-up to customer inquiries
- Adaptable and coachable
What we offer
- Base salary, medical benefits, and paid sick and vacation leave
- Fast growing career potential
- Various experiences in software customer support
- Weekly training sessions
- Fun, upbeat, and collaborative office environment