We are hiring a Graphic / UI designer who will create user interface designs for our software product (both web & mobile) and visual and graphic designs for marketing materials (such as brochures, inforgraphics, videos, etc).
Whova provides all-in-one event management solutions including a mobile event app to support conferences, expos, and network events. Whova is a fast-growing software company with brand-name customers, including US-Bank, Stanford, Harvard, HP, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, HP, Adidas, Godiva, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, etc.
We are proud to receive the San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in San Diego award in 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019, four years in a row.
- At least 1 year of graphic / UI design experience in a professional working environment
- Willing to learn new things, take various projects even including tedious tasks, and complete them with a strong work ethic
- High desire for perfection and willing to put persistent efforts
- Fluency in digital design and video editing software (e.g., Canva, Illustrator, After Effect, Premiere Pro)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work with the product team to conceptualize and create product user interface designs
- Collaborate with the marketing team to design marketing materials (e.g. brochures, images, inforgraphics)
What You will Gain
- Base salary with benefits
- Various experiences in designing and collaboration at a fast-growing software company
How to Apply?
Please include your resume, cover letter, and a portfolio demonstrating your visual communication skills as well as the ability to use related software (e.g., graphic/UI designs you created).