HR Associate (full-time)
Whova is hiring a full-time HR associate who will run the daily functions of the human resource and office management. It requires a proven experience in implementing company policies, ensuring compliance with regulation, and managing an employee onboarding process and benefit plans.
Whova revolutionizes event engagement and attendee networking by providing the Whova mobile app and event management software for conferences and trade shows globally every day.
Whova is a fast-growing software company with brand-name customers, including US-Bank, Stanford, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, Vertafore, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, etc. We are proud to receive the San Diego Business Journal’s 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 BestPlaces to Work in San Diego award, four years in a row. We also won the Fastest-Growing Private Companies award in 2018 and 2019.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation and HR-related law
- Develop and improve HR policies throughout the organization and ensure the right execution
- Responsible for new hire orientation and paperwork.
- Handle employee benefits and time-off requests
- Conduct purchase order, inventory management, day-to-day office management tasks, etc
- Organize company-wide events and activities
- Perform additional administrative duties and finance operations to ensure a smooth business process
Necessary Skills and Experience
- Solid understanding of labor regulation and recent HR-related law changes
- 1+ years of HR Experience in a small/mid-size company
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-disciplined, and self-learning
- Initiative and proactive; willing to work hard and take feedback
- Business acumen and the ability to professionally interact with people inside and outside the company
- Strong work ethic with a high desire to accomplish assigned objectives successfully
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced office environment with well-honed time-management skills
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
What You Will Gain
- Annual salary, medical benefits, and paid sick and vacation leave.
- Various experiences in HR, communication, and business administration in a fast-growing software company
- Fun, upbeat, and collaborative office environment
How to Apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter, describing qualifications in detail (email@example.com)