HR/ Administrative Assistant
Whova is hiring a full-time, entry-level HR / Administrative Assistant who will help on recruiting, onboarding, training, etc. A Bachelor’s degree is required (or expected in 2019).
Whova revolutionizes event engagement and attendee networking by providing the Whova mobile app and event management software for conferences and trade shows globally every day.
Whova is a fast-growing software company with brand-name customers, including US-Bank, Stanford, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, Vertafore, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, etc. We are proud to receive the San Diego Business Journal’s 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 BestPlaces to Work in San Diego award, four years in a row. We also won the Fastest-Growing Private Companies award in 2018 and 2019.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Help in recruiting, from sourcing to outreach, screening, documentation, etc.
- Monitor, compile and maintain daily, weekly, monthly statistics on sales activities, achievement, and improvement
- Prepare, execute, and improve employee training with a manager
- Assist a manager to further expand and grow a sales team
- Perform additional administrative duties to reach the team’s goal
Necessary Skills and Experience
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-disciplined, and self-learning
- Collaborative, initiative, and proactive
- Strong analytical and observation skills
- Strong work ethic with high desire to accomplish assigned objectives successfully
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced office environment with well-honed time-management skills
- 1-2 years of off-campus working experience
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree (or expected in 2019)
What You Will Gain
- Base salary, medical benefits, and paid sick and vacation leave.
- Various experiences in team building, communication, sales, and administrative management in a fast-growing software company
- Fast-growing career potential
- Fun, upbeat, and collaborative office environment
How to Apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter, describing qualifications in detail (firstname.lastname@example.org)