We are hiring a full-time, entry-level Marketing Operations Assistant to accelerate customers’ buying process. If you’re passionate about marketing in a fast-growing software company, consider joining us at Whova! Bachelor’s degree required.
Whova revolutionizes event engagement and attendee networking by providing the Whova event management software and services to support events, conferences, and expos globally everyday.
Whova is a fast-growing company wth brand-name customers, including US-Bank, Stanford, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, Vetafore, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, etc. We are proud to recieve the San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in San Diego award, 5 years in a row. We also won the Fastest Growing Private Companies award for 3 years. More recently, we won Event Technology Awards’ Best Product Team Award, and Global Top Rated Product in 2022. Currently, we are named as G2’S Global Top 50 Best Software for 2022.
- Coordinate with customers to confirm meetings with Account Executives
- Handle scheduling for customer onboarding and training sessions
- Discover cross sales opportunities to support business development
- Perform a variety of other marketing and customer acquisition duties
- Bachelor’s degree
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work-ethic and adaptability
- Excellent time management skills
What You Will Gain
- Salary: $38K-$45K per year, based on experiences in digital marketing operations (set up webinars, email campaigns, newsletters, virtual events)
- Health benefits package (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k after 6 months
- Paid holidays
- 3 weeks paid time off, 3 days paid sick leave
- Collaborative office environment
- Great work-life balance
- In-office gym
- Pizza Thursdays, working from home every Friday
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org