Marketing Operations Assistant
We are hiring a full-time, entry-level Marketing Operation Assistant to accelerate customers’ buying process. If you’re passionate about marketing in a fast-growing software company, consider joining us at Whova! Bachelor’s degree required.
Whova is a fast-growing software company with brand-name customers in over 100 countries, including US-Bank, Harvard, HP, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, Adidas, Godiva, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, and more.
Whova is proud to receive the San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in San Diego award for 5 years in a row. Whova has also won the Fastest-Growing Private Companies award from the San Diego Business Journal two years in a row.
- Coordinate with customers to confirm meetings with Account Executives
- Handle scheduling for customer onboarding and training sessions
- Discover cross sales opportunities to support business development team
- Perform a variety of other marketing and customer acquisition duties
- Bachelor’s degree
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work-ethic and adaptability
- Excellent time management skills
What You Will Gain
- Annual salary
- Health benefit package (medical, dental, vision)
- Paid holidays & vacation
- Collaborative office environment
- Great work-life balance
- In-office gym
- Fun company lunches weekly
- 401k (after 6 months)
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org