Office Manager / HR (full-time)
Whova is a fast-growing software company with brand-name customers, including US-Bank, Stanford, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, Vertafore, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, etc. We are proud to receive the San Diego Business Journal’s 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 BestPlaces to Work in San Diego award, four years in a row. We also won the Fastest-Growing Private Companies award in 2018 and 2019.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Responsible for office management tasks such as forecast requirements, make a purchase order, and negotiating with vendors
- Lead the main efforts in office expansion, maintenance, interaction with building management staff, etc
- Contribute to human resources management, including but not limited to, developing and enforcing HR policies and regulations, company-wide event planning, employee onboarding, benefits, etc.
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
Necessary Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of office management, operations management, or HR Experience
- Business negotiation, problem-solving skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-disciplined, and self-learning
- Initiative and proactive; willing to work hard and take feedback
- Business acumen and the ability to professionally interact with people inside and outside the company
- Strong work ethic with a high desire to accomplish assigned objectives successfully
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced office environment with well-honed time-management skills
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
What You Will Gain
- Annual salary, medical benefits, and paid sick and vacation leave.
- Various experiences in office management, business operations, communication, and HR in a fast-growing software company
- Fun, upbeat, and collaborative office environment
How to Apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter, describing qualifications in detail (email@example.com)