Whova is seeking a full-time Product Manager. As a Product Manager, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You will break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
Whova provides all-in-one event management solutions including a mobile event app to support conferences, trade shows, and networking events. Whova is a fast-growing software company with brand-name customers in over 100 countries, including US-Bank, Stanford, Harvard, HP, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, Adidas, Godiva, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, and more.
We are proud to receive the San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in San Diego award in 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019, four years in a row.
Whova also won the Fastest Growing Private Companies award from the San Diego Business Journal in 2018 and 2019.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth and Translate product strategy into detailed requirements
- Execute throughout the product development process by gathering and defining requirements, writing specs, creating wireframes and workflows, running user studies, conducting AB tests, and coordinating marketing and other launch plans.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, marketing, QA and other teams to deliver robust product solutions.
- Define and track product success based on measurable metrics and communicate with prospective/early-stage product users to collect feedback. Adjust product strategy to iterate on the product to improve continually.
- Work with Product Marketing and Sales teams to define a go-to-market plan and communicate the product vision and promise in both written and verbal presentations.
- Focus on product instrumentation and metric monitoring, and iterate based on data and user insights.
- 2-4 years of experience as a product manager in a SaaS or similar high-tech IT companies
- A ‘can do’ spirit combined with high energies and a positive attitude
- Good problem solving skills
- Superior project management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent and effective interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
- Demonstrated success defining and shipping amazing products in an iterative manner, with a hands-on willingness to do whatever it takes from an execution perspective
- Experience writing technical specification and partnering with Dev, QA, and Design.
- Self starter which doesn’t hesitate to proactively approach in order to learn fast.
- Base salary, medical benefits, paid sick and vacation leave
- Fast growing career potential
- Fun, upbeat, and collaborative office environment
- In-office gym
- Pizza Fridays
How To Apply
Send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com