Whova is seeking a full-time Product Manager. As a Product Manager, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You will break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
Whova revolutionizes event engagement and attendee networking by providing the Whova event management software and services to support events, conferences, and expos globally everyday.
Whova is a fast-growing company wth brand-name customers, including US-Bank, Stanford, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, Vetafore, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, etc. We are proud to recieve the San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in San Diego award, 5 years in a row. We also won the Fastest Growing Private Companies award for 3 years. More recently, we won Event Technology Awards’ Best Product Team Award, and Global Top Rated Product in 2022. Currently, we are named as G2’S Global Top 50 Best Software for 2022.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth and translate product strategy into detailed requirements
- Execute throughout the product development process by gathering and defining requirements, writing specs, creating wireframes and workflows, running user studies, conducting AB tests, and coordinating marketing and other launch plans.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, marketing, QA and other teams to deliver robust product solutions.
- Define and track product success based on measurable metrics and communicate with prospective/early-stage product users to collect feedback. Adjust product strategy to iterate on the product to improve continually.
- Work with Product Marketing and Sales teams to define a go-to-market plan and communicate the product vision and promise in both written and verbal presentations.
- Focus on product instrumentation and metric monitoring, and iterate based on data and user insights.
- 2-4 years of experience as a product manager in a SaaS or similar high-tech IT companies
- A ‘can do’ spirit combined with high energy and a positive attitude
- Good problem solving skills
- Superior project management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent and effective interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
- Demonstrated success defining and shipping amazing products in an iterative manner, with a hands-on willingness to do whatever it takes from an execution perspective
- Experience writing technical specification and partnering with Dev, QA, and Design.
- Self starter which doesn’t hesitate to proactively approach tasks in order to learn fast.
- Salary: $90K-$120K per year, based on experiences in software product management(years of product management experience, product requirement document writing, customer communication, roadmap and prioritization, product analytics, etc)
- Fast-growing career potential
- Health benefits package (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k after 6 months
- 3 weeks paid time off, 3 days paid sick leave, paid holidays
- Collaborative office environment
- In-office gym
- Pizza Thursdays, working from home every Friday
How To Apply
Send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com