Software Project Manager
Whova is seeking a full-time Software Project Manager. As a Project Manager, you’ll work closely with the Product and Engineering teams to help us bring new products features and improvements to our customers and users in a timely manner. You will be responsible for planning, organizing, managing and executing projects from beginning to end.
Whova revolutionizes event engagement and attendee networking by providing the Whova event management software and services to support events, conferences, and expos globally everyday.
Whova is a fast-growing company with brand-name customers, including US-Bank, Stanford, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, Vetafore, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, etc. We are proud to recieve the San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in San Diego award, 5 years in a row. We also won the Fastest Growing Private Companies award for 3 years. More recently, we won Event Technology Awards’ Best Product Team Award, and Global Top Rated Product in 2022. Currently, we are named as G2’S Global Top 50 Best Software for 2022.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project(s) you are working on and ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope and budget.
- Work across the organization to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule and all stakeholders know the current status
- Coordinate with business stakeholders, product manager/product owner, and development & testing leads, to prioritize deliverables across the roadmap
- Identify the key resource needs, dependencies, and complexities prior to beginning a large development project
- Guide teams through delivery and manage scope, risks and issues, resolving at the lowest level and escalating as needed
- Create and maintain timelines and budget(s) (as needed)
- Analyze data and make decisions that affect your projects on a regular basis
- 2-4 years of experience as a project manager in a SaaS or similar high-tech IT companies
- Knowledge of project management processes, workflow and terminology
- A ‘can do’ spirit combined with high energies and a positive attitude
- Good problem solving skills
- Superior project management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent and effective interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
- Self starter which doesn’t hesitate to proactively approach in order to learn fast.
- Salary: $50-80k based on experience in software project management in product based companies
- Health benefits package (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k after 6 months
- 3 weeks paid time off, 3 days paid sick leave, paid holidays
- Collaborative office environment
- In-office gym
- Two company-provided lunches each week
- Working from home every Friday
How to Apply
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org