Talent Acquisition / Recruiter
Whova is hiring a full-time Human Resources/ Recruiting Assistant who will be responsible for talent sourcing, career fair attendance coordination, onboarding, compliance and other HR tasks. A bachelor’s degree is required.
Whova revolutionizes event engagement and attendee networking by providing the Whova event management software and services to support events, conferences, and expos globally every day.
Whova is a fast-growing company with brand-name customers, including US-Bank, Stanford, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, Vetafore, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, etc. We are proud to recieve the San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in San Diego award, 5 years in a row. We also won the Fastest Growing Private Companies award for 3 years.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Responsible for talent sourcing, interview coordination, career fair attendance, and evaluating and improving recruiting process
- Source candidates using a variety of channels and build a robust candidate pipeline
- Closely work with a head of engineering, marketing, finance, sales, etc., and collaborate with managers to meet a monthly recruiting goal
- Occasionally help on other HR tasks, such as company-wide events, office management, vendor relations, compliance, etc.
- Perform additional administrative duties and assignments that help ensure a smooth and efficient business process
Necessary Skills and Experience
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-disciplined, and self-learning
- Strong work ethic with high desire to accomplish assigned objectives successfully
- Initiative, proactive, and willing to work hard and take feedback
- Discreet and professional demeanor; displays sensitivity to confidential matters.
- Collaborative, initiative, and proactive rather than passively waiting for work assignment
- Business acumen and the ability to professionally interact with people inside and outside the company
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced office environment with well-honed time-management skills
- 1-2 years of related experience will be a plus.
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of working experience in administrative or accounting jobs (preferred)
What You Will Gain
- Annual salary ($40K-$55K, based on experiences in developing talent sourcing channels and effective processes for an s/w company)
- Health insurances, HSA, 401(K), paid sick and vacation leave
- Various experiences in HR, communication, and business operations in a fast-growing software company
- Fast-growing career potential
- Fun, upbeat, and collaborative office environment
- Two company-provided lunches each week
- Working from home every Friday