Sales Administrative Assistant / HR
Whova is hiring a full-time, entry-level Sales Administrative Assistant who will help on recruiting, onboarding, training, etc. A Bachelor’s degree is required (or expected in 2019).
Whova revolutionizes event engagement and attendee networking by providing the Whova mobile app and event management software for conferences and trade shows globally every day.
Whova is a fast-growing software company with brand-name customers, including US-Bank, Stanford, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, Vertafore, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, etc. We are proud to receive the San Diego Business Journal’s 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 BestPlaces to Work in San Diego award, four years in a row. We also won the Fastest-Growing Private Companies award in 2018 and 2019.
How You Will Make an Impact
- Provide administrative support for a sales development manager
- Help on sales recruiting, from sourcing to outreach, screening, documentation, etc., and reach the recruiting goal in terms of the number of quality interviews
- Monitor, compile and maintain daily, weekly, monthly statistics on sales representatives’ phone call and email activities, achievement, and improvement
- Prepare, execute, and improve sales training with a manager
- Perform additional sales support and administrative duties to assist a manager to reach the team’s goal
Necessary Skills and Experience
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-disciplined, and self-learning
- Strong analytical and observation skills
- Business acumen and the ability to professionally interact with people inside and outside the company
- Strong work ethic with high desire to accomplish assigned objectives successfully
- Willing to learn and constantly looking for ways to improve yourself
- Required Education:Bachelor’s Degree (or expected in 2019)
- 1-2 years of off-campus working experience
What You Will Gain
- Base salary, medical benefits, and paid sick and vacation leave.
- Various experiences in team building, communication, sales, and administrative management in a fast-growing software company
- Fast-growing career potential
- Fun, upbeat, and collaborative office environment
How to Apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter, describing qualifications in detail (firstname.lastname@example.org)