Sales Development Representative
Whova revolutionizes event engagement and attendee networking by providing the Whova event management software and services to support events, conferences, and expos globally everyday.
Whova is a fast-growing company with brand-name customers, including US-Bank, Stanford, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, Vetafore, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, etc. We are proud to recieve the San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in San Diego award, 5 years in a row. We also won the Fastest Growing Private Companies award for 3 years. More recently, we won Event Technology Awards’ Best Product Team Award, and Global Top Rated Product in 2022. Currently, we are named as G2’S Global Top 50 Best Software for 2022.
If you are pursuing a fast growing career path, and are interested in sales and customer engagement, please consider joining us at Whova.
- Making phone calls to connect with warm leads
- Understand leads’ expectation and qualify sales leads
- Schedule followup meetings and connect them with inside sales reps
- Build and manage lead development pipeline
Whom we are looking for
- Ambitious w/ a clear career goal of growth
- Outgoing, confident & upbeat personality
- Strong and clear communications skills
- Self driven with a strong sales mind
- Willing to learn, adaptable and coachable
What we offer
- $38K-$42K base + bonuses per month if delivering quotas + monthly commissions after promotion to an account manager or account executive. The base salary depends on experience in B2B sales (sales development or closing experience, cold calling, software as a service sales experiences, door-to-door sales etc.)
- Health benefits package
- 3 weeks paid time off, 3 days paid sick leave
- Fast-growing career potential
- Weekly training sessions
- Fun, upbeat, and collaborative office environment
- Two company-provided lunches each week
- Working from home every Friday