Sales Manager (Junior) and Sales Director (senior)
Note: this position is NOT available any longer, feel free to browse other open jobs. Thank you! – (updated May 11th, 2015)
The sales manager/director holds ultimate responsibility for the organization’s sales activities including customer engagements and sales efforts to meet sales goals.
- Enhance sales staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Deal closing skills, prospecting skills, presentation skills, customer engagement skills
- Meeting sales goals
- Territory management
- Self driven with a strong sales mind
- Adaptable to change and added responsibility
- Event organizing experience is a plus