Senior Product Designer
Whova is seeking a Senior Product Designer! As a Senior Product Designer, you will work with the product team to design the digital experience across Whova’s web and mobile products. Your role will contribute to all aspects of design: visual, user experience, product and interaction. Online portfolio required to apply.
Whova is a fast-growing company with brand-name customers, including US-Bank, Stanford, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, Vetafore, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, etc. We are proud to recieve the San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in San Diego award, 5 years in a row. We also won the Fastest Growing Private Companies award for 3 years. More recently, we won Event Technology Awards’ Best Product Team Award, and Global Top Rated Product in 2022. Currently, we are named as G2’S Global Top 50 Best Software for 2022.
- Lead design strategy for the company’s initiatives.
- Drive design projects from ideation to execution.
- Work closely with the product and engineering managers to design new features and improve existing features across Whova’s web and mobile products.
- Successfully communicate your concepts, ranging from strategy and UX concepts to UI and individual components, to a broad range of audiences.
- Conduct user research to identify problems and validate designs.
- Present work to stakeholders and make improvements based on feedback.
- Contribute ideas to help grow and shape the design culture and improve processes within the company.
- Education in Product Design, Interaction/UX Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) or related field
- 2+ years working experience
- Proficiency in current design and prototyping tools (Figma, etc) and ability to learn new ones as projects require.
- Knowledge of Web, iOS, and Android design standards.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design methods.
- Creative, curious, and not afraid of asking questions.
- Ability to connect design decisions back to business objectives and user research.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Genuine passion for empathizing with and understanding our users.
- Ambitious and constantly striving for personal growth and development.
- Salary: $80K-$100K per year, based on experiences and skills in product design(years of software product designer experiences, design system building experiences, degrees relevant to product design, etc)
- Health benefits package (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k after 6 months
- 3 weeks paid time off, 3 days paid sick leave, paid holidays
- Collaborative office environment
- In-office gym
- Pizza Thursdays, working from home every Friday
How To Apply
- Send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com