Software QA Engineer
Whova is seeking a Software QA Engineer! As a Software QA Engineer, you will be responsible for design, implementation, and maintenance of test automation systems, the creation of software tools and test infrastructure used to perform feature verification and regression tests, and driving quality-centric methodologies in the software development process. You will work with product team closely to help define product requirements and generate acceptance criteria and contribute to all aspects of the product quality: reliability, performance, user experience.
Whova provides an all-in-one event management solutions including a mobile event app to support conferences, expos, trade shows, networking and business events. Whova is a fast-growing company with customers in more than 50 countries.
Whova is proud to be a winner of the San Diego Business Journal’s the Best Places to Work in San Diego in 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019, four years in a row.
Whova also won the Fastest Growing Private Companies award from the San Diego Business Journal in 2018 and 2019.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Help product owners define understandable and testable user stories and acceptance criteria
- Develop and execute test plans, test design, test objectives, and test cases
- Test, automate, and maintain manual and automated regression suites
- Develop and improve testing automation tools and infrastructure
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Learn and adapt to new software, technologies and testing strategies to improve the process
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field
- Strong collaborator and proactive team player in a cross-functional environment
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Base salary, medical benefits, paid sick and vacation leave
- Fast growing career potential
- Fun, upbeat, and collaborative office environment
- In-office gym
- Pizza Fridays 🙂
How to Apply
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org