Event Survey Questions for Career Development Events
Students and professionals everywhere rely on career development events for access to resources, employment opportunities, and job preparation. In a highly competitive job market, it’s important to make sure participants can get the most out of your job fair or career development event. Leveraging post-event survey responses can be really helpful for understanding your audience and maximizing improvement potential.
So, we created a complete set of event survey questions for career development events to save you some time.
Here are a few examples:
1. What made you decide to attend this event?
- Career resources
- Employment opportunities
2. Were you able to connect with all of the programs/offices you wanted to during the event?
- Yes, I was able to connect with them easily
- I was able to connect with most of the programs/offices I wanted to
- I was able to connect with a few of the programs/offices I wanted to
- I was not able to connect with any of the offices I wanted to
3. Were there any resources/opportunities missing from the event that you wish had been offered?
To get the full list of 17 event survey questions for career development events, fill out the form and click “Download Template”.
Job fairs and career events are a central pathway for students and professionals to interact with recruiters, prospective employers, and career specialists. Organizing a successful career development event requires a lot of working parts, and the right event survey questions will produce great responses that will be critical for planning.
How did we come up with the template?
To come up with the best event survey template for career development events, we started by gathering survey questions from hundreds of events. We carefully reviewed, sorted and analyzed each question. Then we interviewed some of Whova’s most experienced event organizers to find out which kind of questions produce the best results.